02-12-10 12:41 PM
262 1234 ...
tools
    Cant Wait To Try This Out, When Will It Be Posted For Us To Give It A Shot
    05-12-09 07:26 AM
    I really like it, any chance of a hidden today theme?
    05-12-09 07:49 AM
    Any chance of an old storm user getting the curve theme? Had to change phones because the storm was too faulty, and they gave me a curve, but I had the appleberry theme on my storm and loved it!
    05-13-09 09:26 AM
    The only problem that I have with this theme is that I wish that the number on the calendar corresponded with the date like iPhones do.
    05-13-09 10:29 AM
    Any chance of an old storm user getting the curve theme? Had to change phones because the storm was too faulty, and they gave me a curve, but I had the appleberry theme on my storm and loved it!
    Of course. When it's released send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

------------

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my next Storm update of AppleBerry, and then I'll be going full steam ahead on the 83XX version. I really want it to be something special. I'll likely contact a handful of people who have posted or post in the future for some beta testing duties.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-14-09 04:38 PM
    Any new update on the release date?

I would also like to volunteer to beta test for you.
    05-15-09 04:03 PM
    this looks perfect!!! i love the 7 icon bottom dock. cant wait for the OTA
    05-15-09 11:40 PM
    This theme looks great...Def wanna try it out!
    05-17-09 12:47 AM
    is this theme going to be available?
    05-17-09 09:01 PM
    The active call screen is not customizable, only the incoming call screen. The bigger fonts look great, I've used themes with them, only thing is you can't have as many on the homescreen. Hope this helps, would love to test this theme! Email me at a_lenee05@yahoo.com if you need another beta tester

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 09:16 PM
    Hidden bottom dock please... just like on the mac
    05-18-09 01:58 PM
    Hey all,

I just released the latest update for AppleBerry for the Storm, so this week I'm dedicating all of my time to this theme for the 83XX. I'm hoping to have it out by late this weekend.

Sorry about the delay, I'm just buried in work and other devices but now I've finally got some time!

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-18-09 02:16 PM
    Great to hear my first thought would be a hidden dock start and maybe a pop up like folder thing as in what u did for storm, it will be limited as far as overlays and such but u can do 7 icons with overlays in composer with no lag after that its messed up, but u can manage 11 if you do it perfect with no no underlays... I can help you on some stuff if you would like check our bbthemesuntld dot com for what i have managed to create so far...

Last edited by jayjay7411; 05-18-09 at 09:44 PM.
    05-18-09 09:41 PM
    when is this going to be ready? its FRIDAY!!!
    05-21-09 09:27 PM
    when is this going to be ready? its FRIDAY!!!

Well considering he said

I'm hoping to have it out by late this weekend.
    I'm assuming that means that Friday...seeing as thats NOT
    late this weekend
    ...is not going to be the day it is released...
    05-22-09 12:12 PM
    Hey all,

Today is the first day all week I've had the chance to work on it. I've had the flu since the beginning of the week and I've been totally immobilized by it to the point where I couldn't even sit up.

As it stands:

AppleBerry Classic - Completed
    AppleBerry Classic with Today Calendar on Homescreen - Completed
    AppleBerry Classic - Icons Only with Extra Larger Icons - 70% Completed

I'd like to add one more version to the Suite and include them all. Unfortunately I don't see a way to include a "Messages" (email, SMS, MMS) Today area onto the homescreen, which is disappointing! That would have been a good fourth.

I may experiment with 'Stacks', as other devices handle it very well. Still aiming for this weekend, but I'm still not 100% feeling better so I'm putting in time when I can.

Sorry about dragging this out, I'm not trying to be a tease I've just had a very rough week.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-22-09 01:25 PM
    Tease! :P

Lol, JK...thanks for keeping us posted...I'm looking forward to the AppleBerry Classic w/ today calendar.

Great job so far.
    05-22-09 02:15 PM
    can't you just try and release one and see what's wrong and then release them all?
    05-22-09 03:33 PM
    cant wait for the release
    05-22-09 03:41 PM
    @mrlewisohn:

He is doing that with the beta.
    And it is most likely annoying to have hundreds of people attacking his themes for one silly error. It is best to work on a theme to prefection before releasing it.

05-22-09 04:32 PM
    okay...hopefully it will be done by tomorrow night because he said 70% full
    05-22-09 05:38 PM
    Old Storm user and just switched to the Curve.. Amazing AppleBerry can come with me.. Shot you an email about possibly switching over my purchase if not I'll just re-purchase. Excited either way!
    05-22-09 06:00 PM
    Old Storm user and just switched to the Curve.. Amazing AppleBerry can come with me.. Shot you an email about possibly switching over my purchase if not I'll just re-purchase. Excited either way!
    Hey Josh,

Just got your email. Remind me again when it's released and I'll for sure send you a copy!

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-22-09 06:16 PM
    Thanks.. This one looks really good, would love to see stacks if it's possible! Also maybe the Dark version ???
    05-23-09 03:08 AM
    i'm soooo excited for the theme! how much longer! hopefully its by tonight with your next post!
    05-23-09 11:43 AM
262 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD