You're welcome. I think it's pretty well done. It's one of the ones I rotate through. I also LOVE the Elverado themes, by Trimax. The link is in my sig (not free, but TOTALLY worth the $)...he also has others that are really nice. They are not iphone-y, but trimax does awesome work. Here's the link to those as well:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/fr...0-theme-60429/
    05-24-09 09:10 PM
    I like the iphone bold one...they don't need to be iphoney I just lookin for cool one with messages and calendar on home screen this first one looks good and has both u rock thanks for sharin I'm gunna check out those others from trimax feel free to pm or pin me if u come across any more :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 09:13 PM
    Happy to help.
    05-24-09 09:16 PM
    Those by tremix are very well done don't like the bottom dock icons not being user defined but I'm really diggin this iphone bold theme thanks again hestes!!!

05-24-09 10:03 PM
    I'm using appleberry now...So SICK
    05-24-09 10:06 PM
    Those by tremix are very well done don't like the bottom dock icons not being user defined but I'm really diggin this iphone bold theme thanks again hestes!!!

If I read that thread right, the only one with fixed icons is the cool blue....I could be wrong though. Glad you like it!

I also like these:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-...00like-148771/
    Last edited by hestes; 05-24-09 at 10:15 PM.
    05-24-09 10:12 PM
    Love the cool blue and I tried the red and dark all icons are locked but they are very clean themes I think I'm sold on the iphone/bold theme it does everything I want and is very well done thanks again still keeping an eye out for appleberry suite whenever that gets released

05-25-09 10:37 AM
    The appleberry theme has been released. There is a thread about it in this forum. Enjoy.
    05-25-09 11:39 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD