Im lookin for a good today theme that has at least messages and calendar dont have to have call log but thats a plus i been lookin for one and havent been lucky would preferably like it to be free.....or a iphone replica i found a couple iphone like themes but they are horrible thanks for any info
    05-23-09 09:58 AM
    in terms of iphone replicas, have you checked out bphone? i think it's one of the more accurate themes out there.

rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry/bphone/
    05-23-09 10:29 AM
    o that looks like a really good iphone replica plus its free sweet! lol what about a today style theme not iphone like....been using the blackberry dimension today theme because i have yet to find a good one with messages and calendar usually they only have one or the other
    05-23-09 10:43 AM
    guess there isnt any o well im gunna try to keep looking find a decent one....anyone know of one let me know! thanks
    05-23-09 03:33 PM
    you've got a curve, right? the link provided has an option for a today theme under the "8300 series"

rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry/download/?theme=bPhone&mode=ota

EDIT: i just realized what you meant; you want a today theme that's not iphone-themed
    05-24-09 10:24 AM
    Lol ya just a good today theme that has both messages & calendar thanks tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:25 AM
    I've been looking for one for months...Every theme I find either is fairly low-res...or the 3rd party icons for the apps I have look to ridiculous with the icons for that theme...Even my current theme is suffering from 3rdpartyiconitis
    05-24-09 01:20 PM
    Ya I just want a cool today theme with calendar and messages found tons with one or the other but I would like both...the appleberry one that's being made seems like a winner whenever he gets done with it ill let you know if I ever find one lemme know if you do lol

05-24-09 01:51 PM
    Ya I just want a cool today theme with calendar and messages found tons with one or the other but I would like both...the appleberry one that's being made seems like a winner whenever he gets done with it ill let you know if I ever find one lemme know if you do lol

Haha sounds good. If you do find a good one you can PM me or PIN me
    05-24-09 04:16 PM
    yeah for sure i dont think my pin is on here but ill add it you could email me or whatever i gave up lookin lately but im lookin today and still waiting for the new appleberry theme to be done think thats gunna be my best bet for a good lookin theme thats not hard to use and has calendar and messages
    05-24-09 05:13 PM
    yeah for sure i dont think my pin is on here but ill add it you could email me or whatever i gave up lookin lately but im lookin today and still waiting for the new appleberry theme to be done think thats gunna be my best bet for a good lookin theme thats not hard to use and has calendar and messages
    Yeah appleberry looks very promising. But we all need to stop bugging that guy about finishing it lol...
    05-24-09 05:15 PM
    haha true there is a million posts about when is it gunna be done lol
    05-24-09 05:17 PM
    what theme you using now?
    05-24-09 05:18 PM
    The 8900like theme that was posted a little while ago...its decent...but it drives me nuts that it uses the precision icons...not that those icons are bad but the 3rd party icons don't match up so my apps look ridiculous....I can't find any themes I'm happy with...Back when I had a PC I used to make my own themes and I loved them....now that I'm using a mac though I can't do that...I'm going to pick up a Windows Laptop soon though so I can start doing that again.
    05-24-09 05:21 PM
    what theme you using now?
    What about you which theme are you using?
    05-24-09 05:22 PM
    i was using the bphone today but i dont like it that much kinda over the whole iphone junk....so now im back to the standard dimension today homescreen is the best for me but the icons are too small...tried the 8900like just hated the "precision" icons i dont like em at all and are the most popular used now lol
    05-24-09 05:29 PM
    Yeah i went back to the dimension theme for awhile too...might go back again...these precision icons are driving me insane.
    05-24-09 05:31 PM
    I did find a Storm theme but after a few days it seemed to give me issues. It's too bad because it was a very nice theme. I reverted back to one of the defaults to get my device working again.
    05-24-09 05:32 PM
    yea there is a precision storm theme in those ones posted on this thread it worked fine for me just dont like bottom dock themes would rather have today
    05-24-09 05:38 PM
    yea i would live with the dimension theme if hte icons were a tad bigger like the verizon themes icon size
    05-24-09 05:38 PM
    I don't mind the icons for the dimension theme...what I don't like is that on the dimension today theme everything highlights in yellow...I am not a fan of yellow and think it looks bad on a phone.
    05-24-09 05:42 PM
    yea that too but i dont think ill ever find one im 100% happy with i would love blue or green highlight color and larger icons wonder if someone would make a copy of the dimension theme and just change those couple of things lol
    05-24-09 05:47 PM
    Antonskraze has one called iphone/bold that is really nice.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ip...-4-5-a-140622/
    05-24-09 08:13 PM
    sweet someone was talkin bout that finally a link! lol im gunna check that out
    05-24-09 08:59 PM
    this one sounds promising looks cool as **** and has bottom dock with calendar and messages! thanks hestes!!!!
    05-24-09 09:01 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD