I always enjoy these festive screens
    03-26-09 11:38 AM
    Sweet. Thanks for this one. I am liking the text size, and the layout.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:05 PM
    Did you ever make a different version of the theme for JakeBerry because the theme looks amazing, the menu fonts are just a little hard on my eyes for some reason, the size/font that Jake asked for would be perfect! I think you used that font on the lockscreen also? It is the only thing keeping me from deleting all my other themes and just keeping this one!
    no I didnt. I can change the fonts, and I'll repost the zip. do you want to keep the font size the same and just change it to alpha sans?
    03-30-09 02:16 AM
    i added a blank screen with alpha sans font to the first post. its for 4.5. I adjusted some of the sizes to ensure they weren't too big. let me know if there's anything you want done differently!

Rob
    03-30-09 02:24 AM
    ohh man, this is the best theme ive seen yet. i love the blank screen themes.

any chance you could do this with the font as follows??...

bb casual
    font size 7
    plain
    smoothing off

id really appreciate it. i think that font is the smallest one possible for our phones.. good for us efficient types that still have sharp eyes...
    03-31-09 02:24 PM
    also, there seems to be no icon for bb messanger. (the stock little smilyface dealie)
    03-31-09 03:05 PM
    bb casual font size 7 is extremely small. I can't make it out on my screen. I am not going to do this. sorry...as for the bbmessenger smiley face? I dont know? do you mean the notification icon? it should be a little chat bubble now instead..
    04-01-09 01:16 PM
    Thanks for the new version!!
    04-01-09 09:48 PM
    Ok, I just installed the sans version and its great! So far I've only found ONE thing that bothers me a bit. When you go to Options, the font is black and the highlight color is black so the highlighted item is unreadable. This isn't a big deal, just wanted you to know, otherwise its great!
    04-01-09 10:25 PM
    Actually its the same in the email msg list. The highlighted message is black txt on black background.

04-02-09 03:47 AM
    bb casual font size 7 is extremely small. I can't make it out on my screen. I am not going to do this. sorry...as for the bbmessenger smiley face? I dont know? do you mean the notification icon? it should be a little chat bubble now instead..
    well, i started playing around with plazmic, and i know what you mean about font size 7.. for some reason size 7 on plasmic comes out to a much smaller size than size 7 does on the actual blackberry. turns out i was looking for font size 15 on that font...

i got everything figured out, and what i havent figured out, im sure i will. the one thing i cant get, however, is how you did your menu and dialogue box backgrounds like that.
    04-03-09 12:44 PM
    12-06-10 09:35 AM

12-07-10 10:56 AM

12-09-10 10:21 AM
    12-12-10 12:30 PM
    12-14-10 09:38 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD