I'm just wondering how come not many themes have animated .gifs as its home screen background? I think it would be hot if themes had this more rather then the same old boring backgrounds. I can't make my own themes because idk how to nor have a computer to do so.

-as for a "New York Yankees" theme or any Sports theme what would be hot is if the background is Animated with pics of the main players of the team (Ex: The Yankees background .gif could start off with a pic of Yankees Stadium, then the players can be introduced with a pic following each other by where they bat in the line-up. Like Derek Jeter, Nick Johnson, Mark Texiera, Alex Rodriguez, and so on. Aswell the pics can be of the players either playing their position or getting a huge hit) as far as the secondary background that should be the teams logo but its would be hot if the logo is a pic of the actual team hat or jersey. Well the rest I can leave up to you developers lol.. But I'd like to see some one attempt at actually making a hot theme like that. Anyways I'm done with my rant take care and God Bless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD