12-27-09 08:14 AM
31 12
tools
    ota? pls! lol

12-09-09 02:53 PM
    I downloaded and installed the "weather" version, then loaded it up I noticed that I couldn't change the home icons orders. Only the weather icon could be changed is that how it is supposed to be?
    Yeah, I am having the same issue. I cannot change the order of the home icons either. Mine goes from Left to right "Messages, then a blank one that does nothing, Address book, Calendar, Browser, Phone"...

Otherwise it's a great theme! Thanks!

*edit* I've gone to the non-weather version and the home icons seem okay. When I switch back weather version it gives me that empty icon on my row along the bottom, and I cannot change the order.
    Last edited by woodjwl; 12-10-09 at 11:28 AM.
    12-10-09 11:21 AM
    Yeah, I am having the same issue. I cannot change the order of the home icons either. Mine goes from Left to right "Messages, then a blank one that does nothing, Address book, Calendar, Browser, Phone"...

Otherwise it's a great theme! Thanks!

*edit* I've gone to the non-weather version and the home icons seem okay. When I switch back weather version it gives me that empty icon on my row along the bottom, and I cannot change the order.

Love the weather slot theme.....but same problem here....empty icon and can't change the order.
    12-11-09 02:35 PM
    PLEASE do a version with 5 or so Calendar items on the main screen!!

Thanks
    12-11-09 06:20 PM
    can you do one with a Today theme?(Calendar)
    12-21-09 10:31 PM
    great theme! thank you very much for sharing.
    12-27-09 08:14 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD