After backing up, wiping, and restoring, my calendar appointments are not showing up on the two lines for Calendar in the "Today" theme. I noticed they are also a different color than other entries. This seems to be from the 'Send Using' setting at the top of the appointment but I can not seem to change this value.

How can I change the appointments so that they will show on the theme's list? I've also noticed there are problems syncing with these entries as well. The first time I tried this I ended up with duplicate entries on the phone.

Also, where can I change the default reminder for calendar items?
    03-25-09 07:14 PM
    Check under options-adv options-default svcs then make sure the email u want to use is the one selected under the option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 07:20 PM
    what if the email address I want to use for calendar doesn't show up??? it's a pop3 account i use for work...
    03-25-09 09:45 PM
    i used to be able to sync the calendar with my laptop but now it's not working after i deleted the CICAL for my work email... how do i fix that?
    03-25-09 09:46 PM
    Is that email not on your BB anymore?

IF it is you can resend the service books from the VZW BIS to see if that sorts out the CICAL issue....
    03-25-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD