Heres an Icon theme I made...

It's my first attempt at an Icon theme, so go easy on me.
    All the Icons are sized to fit so they shouldnt look choppy.
    Everything else is user friendly.

Enjoy..

12-11-09 03:49 PM
    Not bad. I like it. The only thing I see is when you go to the text mailbox or email mailbox....the read, unread icon that comes up seems to be cut off some by the text.
    12-11-09 08:10 PM
    yah thats an issue with the icons... They dont adjust when you size the font to minimum... Not much I can do, unfortunatly. Glad you're likin it though.
    12-12-09 02:39 PM
    yah thats an issue with the icons... They dont adjust when you size the font to minimum... Not much I can do, unfortunatly. Glad you're likin it though.
    oh ok...thats cool then, I will just change my font size to 8....that seems to fix it! Still a great theme....thanks!
    12-12-09 04:16 PM
    Ryan...this theme is amazing! From the birth of my blackberry life, I've been downloading and following your theme designs. Your themes are so much better than the themes for sale out there. I would just like to say thank you for keeping your themes free and for all your hard work....you are an artist. Thanks man! Oh ...and hey... I am going to be entering the world of the 9700 family soon. Have you any asperations to make 9700 themes?
    12-13-09 05:20 AM
    Nice theme, keep it up
    12-13-09 12:01 PM
    Heres an Icon theme I made...

It's my first attempt at an Icon theme, so go easy on me.
    All the Icons are sized to fit so they shouldnt look choppy.
    Everything else is user friendly.

Enjoy..

Not trying to be picky...but you knw when you go to create a new folder...it shows up as the regular yellow folder....is there anyway to change that so it can be the precision folder that goes wit the icons you are using? I hope that didnt sound too confusing lol.
    12-13-09 04:35 PM
    did you have trouble getting them centered and stuff like tht. when i made the 8900like icon theme thts the only issue i had thanks for sharing. i like it!
    12-14-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD