Ok, I reworked the theme I made for my 81XX and made it for the 83XX, tested on my fiance's curve and it seems to be working well! Sorry no screen shots from his phone but I'll include the ones from my pearl, they're the same, just a wider screen for the 83XX!

Ok, this is my first theme but I spent a lot of time making the icons and the wallpapers (main screen/lock screen/active) call, so I hope you like. Feedback is greatly appreciated! It's a mix between the books and the movie.

Custom icons include:
    A lion and a lamb
    Bella's Truck
    Vampire teeth (even though yes I know they don't technically have fangs in this series)
    Cactus
    Arizona state sign
    Various book covers
    Edward's volvo
    Jacob's VW
    Washington State map
    Wood wolf charm
    Wolf paw print
    Apple (apple is also new message indicator)

- I think that's all of them!

Any feedback is appreciated! I've just started making themes and wouldn't mind ideas!
    04-25-09 09:08 PM
    I don't see a link...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 09:47 PM
    I don't see a link...

it's the zip file. you have to dowload it to your desktop. i haven't been able to get anyone to host my files for OTA.
    04-25-09 09:48 PM
    okay. That would be why I don't see it. I'm on wap

04-25-09 09:51 PM
    Very nicely done...
    04-25-09 09:55 PM
    Very nicely done...
    thank you!
    04-25-09 10:02 PM
    Very nice theme. I love the custom icons - it's not something you see often with these Twilight Themes - and I like that the car icons match the book cars, not the movie cars.
    04-25-09 10:25 PM
    Very nice theme. I love the custom icons - it's not something you see often with these Twilight Themes - and I like that the car icons match the book cars, not the movie cars.
    thank you! i spent 10+ hours on it! i got tired of all the cheesy themes and the books are so amazing i thought the theme deserved a little effort
    04-25-09 10:27 PM
    Hey when u find someone to host the ota will u send the link I would love 2 check this theme out

04-27-09 02:34 AM
    Wow, this looks awesome! Thank you!
    04-27-09 04:38 PM
    This looks very good, thanx for posting it!
    04-27-09 05:50 PM
    this is awesome! thanks for sharing!
    07-10-09 09:49 AM
    Love the theme. It looks great. I would also like an OTA sent to me when and if you can. Great job, it looks like you put well over 10 hrs into it.
    08-14-09 02:29 AM
    Can I get an ota link for this? I have no computer access! I love this theme and would really love to have it on my phone.
    09-18-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD