Lol, that's just my Berry..

I'm assuming you're talking about this screenshot?

It's not a topdock. It's my main screen and Bbscreenshooter just screwed up taken the shot. I have ten icons on my main screen. My homescreen has the standard 6 + weather.

The quicklaunch is just a shot I took w/ my quicklaunch app open. Just trying to show how different screens look.

Lovin' it though!
    07-22-09 01:19 AM
    Oohh I see! Thanks for clearing that up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 02:31 AM
    Awesome banner and Icons. Thanks for sharing.

07-22-09 09:36 AM
    Very nice. Thank you. Love the banner and icons.
    07-22-09 12:39 PM
    Hi again everyone been awhile since my last release... thought i would make a nice free theme for everyone! What we have here is a elegant theme features are: user top icon (meant for weather) then six bottom icons also user choice! Very nice and crisp black icons everything flows pretty nicely IMO lol! Well I am posting the front screen here if anyone wants any other screens before downloading just let me know! Enjoy!

Home Screen

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
    Dude, if you're going to copy my theme design at least give me credit.

Also, you may want to create a quicklaunch button for one of the banner slots - refer to my quicklaunch version as blueprint.

Last edited by redzapper; 07-22-09 at 12:59 PM.
    07-22-09 12:55 PM
    [QUOTE=redzapper;3128954]Dude, if you're going to copy my theme design at least give me credit.

Also, you may want to create a quicklaunch button for one of the banner slots - refer to my quicklaunch version as blueprint.
    QUOTE]

SOrry your right yes i did use urs as rough draft to give an idea thats why i did give this away for free and premuim just showing something 83xx love cause you only built it for 89xx and 90xx thought i would expand your thoughts lol
    07-22-09 03:12 PM
    [QUOTE=jayjay7411;3130901]

QUOTE]

SOrry your right yes i did use urs as rough draft to give an idea thats why i did give this away for free and premuim just showing something 83xx love cause you only built it for 89xx and 90xx thought i would expand your thoughts lol
    I always ask for permission before using other people's work and you should do the same.

The next time you decide to expand on other people's thoughts, please ask first.

Regards,
    07-22-09 03:22 PM
    Good job. Can we get a today version with calendar with as many entries as possible?

Thanks
    07-22-09 04:50 PM
    Hey fried rice, could you post that wall? I really like that!

07-22-09 04:53 PM
    Yeah, I'll be able to do that when I get off WAP..

If you want it now, I posted it in the scenery section of the Curve wallpapers a few days ago..

All credit to BBThemesDesign.

07-22-09 05:19 PM
    Here you guys go that want to download that wallpaper:

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper-scenery-bbthemedesign
    07-22-09 06:00 PM
    Very Cool, Thanx
    07-22-09 11:09 PM
    Jayjay I have quite a few of your themes. Next to me you are my favorite creator and I do not have to jump through hoops to get them. Thanks for making premiumn themes free. Great work
    07-23-09 01:43 AM
    This is a slick theme, great work. I've already loaded to my wifes curve. Now I'm wondering if there is a 88xx version for mine? I am not requesting, just hoping..Or is it possible to load this theme as is? Thanks a lot for the theme, its great..

07-23-09 02:10 AM
    Here you guys go that want to download that wallpaper:

From BBThemeDesign | CrackBerry.com
    Thank you!
    07-23-09 07:25 AM
    WOW!!!! That's a great looking theme! Love the look and feel to it. Really nice.
    07-23-09 07:35 AM

That was my initial thought as well.. I thought "Hmmm.. that looks a lot like the 3G theme from Redzapper..." and was expecting some kind of credit...

Since I also have a Curve, I may d/l this as well to go along with Redzappers 3G theme for the Bold... that theme rocks the house!
    07-23-09 10:48 AM
    I installed the theme on my 8310 and my initial impressions were "this is pretty cool." The focus icons are cool. What I dont like about the theme is the navigation - it seems to use both up/down and left/right to scroll across the screen, and the only way to scroll "up" to the top icon is to scroll through the icons in a somewhat circular manner... If the top icon was accessible from any of the bottom icons, simply by scrolling "up" that would be much more user friendly....I guess we all get into memory movements with the trackball and to have to switch and "think" about how a theme's navigation works is a bit frustrating.

I also notice a pretty good lag between the time you scroll over an icon and the it takes for the application name to appear on the screen. (this on the home screen). not sure why there is so much of a lag time there..maybe is has to do with the focus icon. There is no apparent lag on the Applicaton screen.

The top banner on the Application screen is so big that you only get three rows of icons instead of four. If the top banner was thinner - without the large circle, which doesn't seem to do anything on the applicaton page, then you'd have room for four rows of icons.

Overall, a decent theme, but certainly there's room for some tweeks to make it a better theme.
    07-23-09 11:10 AM
    Wow well seems noone wants this anymore huh well was gonna make a today plus and hidden dock version but i think its no point oh well catch yall on a later theme
    07-26-09 10:37 PM
    Wow well seems noone wants this anymore huh well was gonna make a today plus and hidden dock version but i think its no point oh well catch yall on a later theme

noooo please, make a today version, its wayy too nice. id really really appreciate it. can you make it like the oem today theme, but instead of the applications on the bottom, can you make that sms, they dont have to be shown on the screen like the messages, calendar, and call log are. this would be the most amazing today theme.
    07-26-09 11:35 PM
    My vote is for a hidden dock.

07-27-09 05:39 PM
    Wow thats pretty.
    07-27-09 07:19 PM
    Pretty kewl _-_- I'm adding it to my 8330 now
    07-27-09 07:42 PM
    I installed the theme on my 8310 and my initial impressions were "this is pretty cool." The focus icons are cool. What I dont like about the theme is the navigation - it seems to use both up/down and left/right to scroll across the screen, and the only way to scroll "up" to the top icon is to scroll through the icons in a somewhat circular manner... If the top icon was accessible from any of the bottom icons, simply by scrolling "up" that would be much more user friendly....I guess we all get into memory movements with the trackball and to have to switch and "think" about how a theme's navigation works is a bit frustrating.

I also notice a pretty good lag between the time you scroll over an icon and the it takes for the application name to appear on the screen. (this on the home screen). not sure why there is so much of a lag time there..maybe is has to do with the focus icon. There is no apparent lag on the Applicaton screen.

The top banner on the Application screen is so big that you only get three rows of icons instead of four. If the top banner was thinner - without the large circle, which doesn't seem to do anything on the applicaton page, then you'd have room for four rows of icons.

Overall, a decent theme, but certainly there's room for some tweeks to make it a better theme.

all i have to say is u must never have used a curve in ur life b4.. the curve is the most restricted device on our market... but jayjay tries to " recreate" or whatever u wanna call it cauise other have given up on the device.. if the curve was able to use scroll up from any point like the 82xx,89xx,90xx then he would have but ue to the restriction in the navigation it is totally impossible to recreate that aspect of the theme..

i gotta hand it to you tho.. i see that u and the bold bersion redgod or whom ever r friends, thats cool but put facts behing trying to bash jayjay or some 1s work.. if navigation is an issue then the tough part is it isnt an svg and it isnt a curve..
    well with that bein said stop crying cause aint no 1 ever say HEY Ecruz i cant believe u recreated my theme.. he is a talented man that i have the ssickest respect for cause he busts his backside to make the themes happen.. o stop hating and move along.. stick to the bold section let jayjay enjoy the 83xx section as he already is...

again enjoy theming its free ... we do this for the members not for an individual person at all...
    07-28-09 08:04 PM
    Thanks..Very nice clean app..
    07-29-09 12:34 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD