Very nice! I would have used this on my curve for sure
    08-06-09 01:50 PM
    For all of the selection boxes, you have the bluetooth symbol. Like the picture where it says "Delete item?" whith the selection box, you have the bluetooth logo.
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem. From my side it is set right but it might be a weird rendering. Any other input would be appreciated. Thanks!
    08-06-09 01:51 PM
    you'd get plenty of love in if your made this for the up and coming 8900...

theyll love u
    Soon enough

I am but a one man army. lol
    08-06-09 01:55 PM
    Soon enough

I am but a one man army. lol
    I hear you man! hahah ur theme is solid and you'd def. be appreciated. More and more people are joining the 8900 themes section now that att sells the phone..
    Hope to see u there soon.
    08-06-09 01:59 PM
    Good news guys. I got Nu Blu, Nu Blak, and Nu Grl done today. I haven't uploaded to my site yet but I plan to do that either tomorrow or saturday. Look for them soon.
    08-06-09 08:14 PM
    yesss! I cant wait until nugrl is posted lol im a little excited as you can see btw...awesome job BboyerUGA...your themes are greatly appreciated in the 8300 section thanks!
    08-06-09 08:39 PM
    Awsome job! I love the dark!
    08-07-09 05:23 AM
    Update: 8/8/09
    Crystal Clear Nu Styles Now Available!!! Get them at my website now!!!

Also Please Donate or Purchase the Premium themes if you truly love my work and want to see more from me. It's hard to create all these themes without any benefit especially when Storm themes are very profitable. I hate to sound like a *****, but I am a college student and this is technically my job during these tough times. Thanks guys.
    08-08-09 03:06 PM
    love the colors, the pink one.I was wondering if you could have the option for calendar on the color girl
    08-08-09 03:20 PM
    LOVE NUGRL! both of them, thank you soo much theyre my new favorite themes!! all of your themes are excellent!
    08-08-09 03:59 PM
    Yea, there's a today+ premium version available on my website. Check it out!
    08-08-09 06:39 PM
    Anyone wanna post some screenshots of their favorite wallpapers?
    08-09-09 10:21 AM
    This is my favorite theme, and I really like the purple wallpaper!!!
    08-09-09 11:19 AM
    did anyone else download the today plus version and the fonts are running together is there anyway to fix it?
    08-09-09 05:40 PM
    I started a thread about my favorite wallpapers and possible themes and then I came across your request to post favorite wallpapers. Here are mine. If you could do any with a calendar and bottom dock that would be great.
    Last edited by goldpeachez; 08-09-09 at 06:10 PM. Reason: mispelling
    08-09-09 05:58 PM
    did anyone else download the today plus version and the fonts are running together is there anyway to fix it?
    only the theme maker can fix that issue.
    08-09-09 06:03 PM
    only the theme maker can fix that issue.
    i know that he wasnt sure how to fix it as he is a storm user and not a curve user
    08-10-09 05:59 PM
    i know that he wasnt sure how to fix it as he is a storm user and not a curve user
    I'd love to see if I can help, but can you post a screen shot of the issue ur having? I dont really understand what ur meaning about fonts running into each other ...
    08-10-09 06:06 PM
    Seems to me that there was quite a lot of work and thought put into this theme, very nice job and what I like is finding new things everywhere I look like the double edged highlights of menus with nice colors... Great job bro!
    08-10-09 09:34 PM
    Seems to me that there was quite a lot of work and thought put into this theme, very nice job and what I like is finding new things everywhere I look like the double edged highlights of menus with nice colors... Great job bro!
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I have seen hardly any response to these themes and its discouraged me from converting my other ones. Thank you for the kind words though.
    08-11-09 01:40 PM
    wth.. lol

I love these themes.. I wish it'd come to the 8900 already. The 8300 threads seem to be like 90% chics running it (not a bad thing though). All the super girly themes get all the love, dont let it discourage you
    08-11-09 01:43 PM
    wth.. lol

I love these themes.. I wish it'd come to the 8900 already. The 8300 threads seem to be like 90% chics running it (not a bad thing though). All the super girly themes get all the love, dont let it discourage you
    Yea, I'm working on a new storm theme right now but after I release it, I'll start on the 8900 with Crystal Clear.
    08-11-09 01:55 PM
    perfect.. ul love the higher resolution screens. Ur icons will seriously look sharp! cant wait to see it soon.
    08-11-09 02:00 PM
    BboyerUGA don't get discouraged at all, sometimes people download the themes and don't post about them, I'm sure you have lots of downloads, I personally love the themes and I appreciate that theme makers still put time into the 83xx series since there have been lots of upgrades. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what new stuff you'll convert to the 8300, again love the themes!!!!
    08-11-09 02:41 PM
    I agree, please don't get discouraged! A few months ago (seems like an eternity) someone had mentioned that you were working on making your Storm themes for the 8300. I checked them out and loved what I saw! I waited very patiently for you to get these done and I have to say that it was well worth the wait as they are perfect. I've been using NuGrl since the day you released it (was obessively checking this thread) and I have not found any flaws, not even minor ones, or things that I even just don't like. I even like the stock wallpaper and that never happens. I love the layout, the icons, the number of icons, the color choices, everything. I very much appreciate all the hard work that went into this theme and I thank you greatly!
    08-11-09 05:10 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD