Boyer the icons look a lil better but the time I still cut , another thing I noticed was that the navigation changed . Its up and down to move and right to get to profile
    Damn, it seems it resets to that every time I open it. I'll have to remember to fix it every time. As for the icons, how much are they being cut off? I tried to fit them all right in where the old ones were so they wouldn't. Can you post some screenshots? Thanks so much for your help.
    08-03-09 07:26 PM
    Yep, that will also be one of the premium versions made available. What today options do you guys prefer? Messages and Calendar?
    Messages/SMS/Calendar and weather would be cool
    08-03-09 10:15 PM
    Love the theme. Put it on my device and have been playing around with it for a day or two.

My big issue is, and I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but the home screen navigation is set to "vertical". When I scroll up-down it goes left-right, and right-left is used to jump up to the profiles icon.

But i did have a question. I've been making my own themes and I've been trying to do what you did with the dialog box. How it has a separated border, and the buttons have a gradient fade. Any chance you can post the image you used to make the boxes look like that?
    08-04-09 05:04 PM
    boyer i been doing a lil tinkering around with plazmic and i think if you set the message icon size to 432x72 they would fit perfectly and as for the date and time in the message list , try font size 16
    08-04-09 07:05 PM
    Beautiful theme,
    Notification icon needs to be a bit bigger,also the vertical scrolling on the home screen needs to be fixed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 07:58 PM
    Agree with scrolling problem. I wish I wouldn't have downloaded the "update". I love this theme but I got rid of it because of the pesky vertical scroll.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 10:32 PM
    All problems are being resolved as we speak. Look for another update today.
    08-05-09 11:12 AM
    All problems are being resolved as we speak. Look for another update today.
    cant wait :-)..... hope my little bit of info was helpful
    08-05-09 11:37 AM
    First post has been updated with new links to the updated version. Please check it out.
    08-05-09 11:38 AM
    cant wait :-)..... hope my little bit of info was helpful
    Yea, i made the font smaller but the image was already that size. Recheck for me now that the fonts are smaller.
    08-05-09 11:45 AM
    Hey boyer I downloaded both light and dark. The fonts and icons are perfect . Scrolling is right also . I noticed a lil issue with Dark , on the app screen the font is black and with that black background you can't see the name of the icon ur scrolling over.
    08-05-09 12:14 PM
    Hey boyer I downloaded both light and dark. The fonts and icons are perfect . Scrolling is right also . I noticed a lil issue with Dark , on the app screen the font is black and with that black background you can't see the name of the icon ur scrolling over.
    Awesome. Thanks for all your help. Problem fixed
    08-05-09 01:14 PM
    So I have a question for you guys...what do you guys like for downloading a theme? DM or OTA? I know all storm users have Internet but what about curve users? I've finished the two premium versions I'm doing for these (Weather, Today+) and want to know the best way to set it up on my website. Thanks!
    08-05-09 01:18 PM
    OTA is wayyy better
    08-05-09 01:21 PM
    Crystal Clear Light and Dark Premium Versions are NOW AVAILABLE!!! Check them out at my website!!!
    08-05-09 02:49 PM
    Yep, that will also be one of the premium versions made available. What today options do you guys prefer? Messages and Calendar?
    Can we get one with messages, calendar, and weather?

At least 3 of each messages and calendar
    08-05-09 04:18 PM
    why do you have the bluetooth logo for all the selection boxes?
    08-05-09 05:38 PM
    why do you have the bluetooth logo for all the selection boxes?
    huh? Can you explain more please?
    08-05-09 05:43 PM
    Can we get one with messages, calendar, and weather?

At least 3 of each messages and calendar
    That would have to be a REALLY tiny font. I can do it custom for you if you'd like.
    08-05-09 05:44 PM
    That would have to be a REALLY tiny font. I can do it custom for you if you'd like.
    Tiny font is fine...hoping for a weather icon in the top too though.....i have a cdma curve so I don't need the wifi logo or signal thing - possibly be placed there?

If the bottom dock icons need to be shrunken to accomodate the 3/3, that is fine....perhaps if you could even shrink them and make 8 instead of 6?

Thanks SO much
    08-05-09 05:47 PM
    Tiny font is fine...hoping for a weather icon in the top too though.....i have a cdma curve so I don't need the wifi logo or signal thing - possibly be placed there?

If the bottom dock icons need to be shrunken to accomodate the 3/3, that is fine....perhaps if you could even shrink them and make 8 instead of 6?

Thanks SO much
    Shoot me an email and I'll talk you through what I can do for ya. Doesn't sound too bad though.
    08-05-09 05:50 PM
    How much until nugrl?? Lol
    08-05-09 06:41 PM
    How much until nugrl?? Lol
    Soon enough. I'm aiming for this weekend sometime. First is Nu Blu and Nu Blak then Nu Grl's
    08-05-09 07:36 PM
    For all of the selection boxes, you have the bluetooth symbol. Like the picture where it says "Delete item?" whith the selection box, you have the bluetooth logo.
    08-06-09 01:41 PM
    you'd get plenty of love in if your made this for the up and coming 8900...

theyll love u
    08-06-09 01:43 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD