Update: 8/8/09
    Crystal Clear Nu Styles Now Available!!! Get them at my website now!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Crystal Clear! This is my most popular Storm theme and now its available for all you Curve users out there! Try out the free trials of every style and then take the plunge and get the premium version of your choice. Heck, you can even have it customized if you want! More styles are on the way so subscribe for instant email notification to this thread to get the news right away! Enjoy!

Light OTA Link

Dark OTA Link

Nu Blu OTA Link

Nu Blak OTA Link

Nu Girl OTA Link

Nu Girl Light OTA Link

Donate
    Last edited by BboyerUGA; 08-08-09 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Now Available!
    08-01-09 12:47 PM
    Looks real nice any chance of doing any in red? my curve is red *WINK*
    08-01-09 02:09 PM
    This theme is very clean! I'm liking it a lot. I'd love it even more as an L style, but IDK how it'd work with the little thing the icons sit on in the Bottom Dock version. The icons are verry nice! The time is nice & big, which is good. The banner is set up nice. I like the battery & connection meters. Well done!
    08-01-09 02:11 PM
    Looks real nice any chance of doing any in red? my curve is red *WINK*
    yep, eventually. I wanna make sure it works right and it's good to go. Then I'll work on converting the rest of the Crystal Clear family. Check my website for the other different styles. So please, test this out and let me know. The sooner I get it done the sooner the rest will follow...
    08-01-09 02:12 PM
    This theme is very clean! I'm liking it a lot. I'd love it even more as an L style, but IDK how it'd work with the little thing the icons sit on in the Bottom Dock version. The icons are verry nice! The time is nice & big, which is good. The banner is set up nice. I like the battery & connection meters. Well done!
    Thanks! Once I finish the first set of themes, I DO offer custom versions of all of my themes for that very reason. Everyone has their own taste and I respect that. Look for it soon!
    08-01-09 02:13 PM
    Excellent theme! Love it! Can't wait for NuGrl!
    08-01-09 02:32 PM
    Nice theme...thanks
    08-01-09 03:04 PM
    I have all of his themes and about four custom ones for my storm...they are all AWESOME! Give it a try at the very least...Im sure you will agree!
    08-01-09 03:20 PM
    Juss download... I love it , very clean . I noticed when I go into my messages the date at the top is cut off and also the message icons are also cut a lil bit , I'm guessing they are a lil too big . Other than those 2 lil things I love this theme
    08-01-09 07:43 PM
    Juss download... I love it , very clean . I noticed when I go into my messages the date at the top is cut off and also the message icons are also cut a lil bit , I'm guessing they are a lil too big . Other than those 2 lil things I love this theme
    Can you post a screenshot? I'd love to fix any and every thing wrong before I move on to the other color styles. Thanks!
    08-01-09 10:08 PM
    It looks great to me! I also can't wait for NuGirl!
    08-01-09 10:53 PM
    Can you post a screenshot? I'd love to fix any and every thing wrong before I move on to the other color styles. Thanks!
    Like the theme waiting on other colors i dont notice the cutoff of dates and messages..
    08-01-09 10:54 PM
    I like this theme a lot. I did notice that after I changed the background, when I tried to go back to the default setting, it only did that on the home page - when I looked at the icon page, my previous background was there. Hope I explained this clearly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 07:47 AM

look at the "g" in august its cut off , and also u can see the message icons are cut on the right and on the bottom ..... hopefully this helps explain what i was talking about
    08-02-09 08:25 AM
    hey boyer you think u can add another icon in one of the upper corners that can be use for a weather app ????
    08-02-09 09:34 AM
    I love that the fonts are customizable, my eyes thank you I hope you plan on making a pink one, that would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 11:12 AM
    Figured out why things was getting cut off . Its cuz I like using the small foonts , when I change to size 8 things look better . I prefer using size 7 fot so I was wondering is there anyway we can still shrink those images so that they work with all different sizes ???
    08-02-09 09:59 PM
    @zeeraf Yea, I'll look into making the images fit better. And yes, weather edition will be one of the premium versions of this theme.

@islandgal808 Yep, Nu Grl and Nu Grl Light are on their way!

@hilker09 Can you post a screenshot?
    08-03-09 12:22 PM
    I'll be working on a fix and uploading a new version tonight. Look for a post and please subscribe for this thread. If any of you are familiar with this theme there are 9 different styles and I will post to here when they are done. Thanks!
    08-03-09 12:26 PM
    Awesome theme. It has become my favorite by far....Any chance on a today+ with the calendar?????
    08-03-09 01:00 PM
    Awesome theme. It has become my favorite by far....Any chance on a today+ with the calendar?????
    Yep, that will also be one of the premium versions made available. What today options do you guys prefer? Messages and Calendar?
    08-03-09 01:13 PM
    Update: 8/3/09
    Fixed message icons in message list view and date cut off. Please check out the OTA or DM file and let me know if it is fixed. Thanks!
    08-03-09 01:33 PM
    Hiker I think I solved your problem I had da same issue with another theme , once u reset the home screen change the theme and den change it back and ull see both screens have the same original wall paper
    08-03-09 02:05 PM
    Boyer the icons look a lil better but the time I still cut , another thing I noticed was that the navigation changed . Its up and down to move and right to get to profile
    08-03-09 02:16 PM
    Very cool clean theme.
    08-03-09 03:16 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD