Okay...This is my first attempt at building a custom theme... Hope you enjoy - its nothing too flashy. I would appreciate feedback of any sort. I'm a big boy and I can handle the criticism. I'll admit this isn't an incredibly unique theme - but I did learn a lot with Plazmic while making it.

Thanks!
    ALB

Title: Belief

Last edited by alb123; 05-22-09 at 01:38 AM.
    05-18-09 03:44 PM
    i really like it very simple
    i didnt install it because i dont have desktop manager isntalled on my computer yet but i like it
    but i think since you went with plain and simple you should have kept the original icons
    05-20-09 04:31 PM
    i really like it very simple
    i didnt install it because i dont have desktop manager isntalled on my computer yet but i like it
    but i think since you went with plain and simple you should have kept the original icons
    Thank you for the comment. That was one of the questions I posed to myself: Keeping it simple, yet experimenting with different icons - would it make sense? Being my first theme, I knew it would be a sort of Frankenstein of sorts; Learning Plazmic, working with icon resizing and placement, etc... Hopefully, the next version will resolve those issues.
    05-20-09 04:36 PM
    Nice job on your first theme. Keep up the good work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 04:39 PM
    OTA for this one?
    03-20-10 06:43 PM
    Nice clean theme...I like a thin banner, uncrowded homescreen...fun icons give it a little extra, as long as they're not too busy...keep up the good work
    03-21-10 10:49 AM
    I like the look, I'll give it a shot.
    09-15-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD