Helloooooooooooooo CB im back with yet another... lol i was out for a bit cause i am officially gettin lazy.. lol welll here is the newest called night fall.. didnt have a name planned and i just like the name lol..

well has 8 user choice icons bottom dock hidden dock, all user choice, slancaster thank you for the phone icon ( volume ) and the new message overlay, and lock icon, JSnod thank you for the hourglass, Custom battery, Custom signal, Custom indicators unread and message list all hand made... i think i covered it all..

Well ENJOY !!!

OTA HERE

FeedBack Always Appreciated !!!
    07-24-09 12:10 AM
    Trying to download, but keep getting this error. 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:49 AM
    Installed just fine for me gonna give it a look.

07-24-09 10:57 AM
    I ran a Quik Pull and gonna try again.

07-24-09 11:52 AM
    Nope. Still getting the same error.

07-24-09 11:56 AM
    Helloooooooooooooo CB im back with yet another... lol i was out for a bit cause i am officially gettin lazy.. lol welll here is the newest called night fall.. didnt have a name planned and i just like the name lol..

well has 8 user choice icons bottom dock hidden dock, all user choice, slancaster thank you for the phone icon ( volume ) and the new message overlay, and lock icon, JSnod thank you for the hourglass, Custom battery, Custom signal, Custom indicators unread and message list all hand made... i think i covered it all..

Well ENJOY !!!

OTA HERE

FeedBack Always Appreciated !!!
    Thanks, I love your stuff!
    07-24-09 11:56 AM
    Wow, this is great!!! Thank you so much!!
    07-24-09 12:11 PM
    Trying to download, but keep getting this error. 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable

hey coz i dunno y u r having those issues man but i hope u get a chance to rock this theme out a bit... on my atat tracker it shows 387 completed doenloads and 18 cancelled... the cancelled is either interrupted, cancelled or failed attempts... but u see the numbers r nearly one sided.. again hope u get to put this on your phne.. all my links r tested by me and validated by a few peepz already here that it works.
    07-24-09 07:06 PM
    Installed just fine for me gonna give it a look.

Thanks, I love your stuff!
    Wow, this is great!!! Thank you so much!!
    thx every 1 for the kind words.. i wish i had the time i used to i would luv to drop like 8 themes a week but lucky if i do 3 a month now.. lol thx again
    07-24-09 07:07 PM
    hey coz i dunno y u r having those issues man but i hope u get a chance to rock this theme out a bit... on my atat tracker it shows 387 completed doenloads and 18 cancelled... the cancelled is either interrupted, cancelled or failed attempts... but u see the numbers r nearly one sided.. again hope u get to put this on your phne.. all my links r tested by me and validated by a few peepz already here that it works.
    I was told it might be the traffic. When it starts to download the bar only goes about 1/4" and then I get the error that download failed. Gonna keep trying.
    07-24-09 07:40 PM
    Nice work once again Smurf !
    07-24-09 10:16 PM
    very neat, love the theme!
    07-25-09 06:46 PM
    Nice work once again Smurf !
    Thank you gerhonda.. im glad i can always find ways to make themes that u can always enjoy and to have u say sumthin nice on all my work hehehehe..

very neat, love the theme!
    thank you i try to differenciate my themes and always keep em clean as i can.
    07-26-09 03:24 PM
    Nice theme man. I have a questions for you, how do you track the downloads you've had?
    Jamey

07-26-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD