Thank you to Cissy Peoples for the Hello Kitty Ice Cream image that prompted this theme!

This theme is weather eye ready, if you have a weathereye app you know how annoying it is when you click on it by accident since it's in the first spot!

The sun / moon will show to the right of Hello Kitty on the home screen when you have weathereye or you can move any icon of your choice to that spot.

4.5 Today Plus BB Download
    4.5 Bottom Dock BB Download
    09-10-09 05:06 PM
    I was downloading this from your site as soon as u posted it here !
    09-10-09 07:15 PM
    same problem with this one as HK owns pink. dls only 6.9 KBs on this one. don't understand the problem why can not get?.
    09-10-09 07:43 PM
    same problem with this one as HK owns pink. dls only 6.9 KBs on this one. don't understand the problem why can not get?.
    Try this one 4.5 BOTTOM DOCK DOWNLOAD. I replied to your post on HK Owns Pink as to why, its just that I use another site to track how many download hits so it seems to mask the .jad file and prevent the OTA downloader from working.
    09-10-09 07:52 PM
    Try this one 4.5 BOTTOM DOCK DOWNLOAD. I replied to your post on HK Owns Pink as to why, its just that I use another site to track how many download hits so it seems to mask the .jad file and prevent the OTA downloader from working.
    I got both of them downloaded. Thank you so much, I appreciate you taken the time to do this. Going right now to put them on my phone. I lost my job few months ago due to economy and had to cut back so data plan had to go for awhile. So i appreciate this so much.
    Have a great evening!!!
    09-10-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD