05-05-10 11:50 PM
398 ... 13141516
tools
    The problem with Bolt and Opera results from the transparent menus. I can fix it but it I don't know if eeryone wants non-transparent menus. If everyone does, I will include it in the update.

Thanks for the kind words, Iceman.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 07:38 AM
    I perfer the transparent menus, but I don't use opera or bolt...

The only thing that I'd like to see done is the color of the words that pop up whenever you do the spell check. If there's more than one you can't read them! I know I mentioned this to you one time before, and you hadn't found a way to fix it at the time, but I didn't know if you've had a chance to take another look at it?
    05-29-09 08:47 AM
    Dylan, I don't use opera or bolt but during spellcheck and memory cleaning I can only see one word at a time without scrolling. I would be fine with a solid background or a word color change to fix the issue. Thanks again for a great theme! Still using it since first DL

05-29-09 10:45 AM
    I will try to fix that. The problem is that it might change the color of some other texts, making those unreadable, but I will see what I can do.

05-29-09 10:52 AM
    Updates aren't coming along too well. These couple of updates are difficult to troubleshoot and fix because they aren't consistent, but I am trying my best whenever I find time to work on it.
    05-31-09 03:45 PM
    Here are a few screenshots of what I'm working with:
    (These are screenshots of my Storm Precision theme, but it has the same update ideas as this one)

I changed the Profiles underlay to transparent, so there is no underlay now. I like that look a lot better, and was wondering what you guys think. Also, can you guys give me some wallpaper ideas? I want to change the wallpaper and I would like some suggestions. Thanks everyone.
    06-02-09 11:54 PM
    Wow! That looks great! Good job! For the screenshots, I can't post them now since I'm on my phone, but my suggestions are the default bold wallpaper with the field and the sunset for the 8350i theme and the bold oem wallpaper (the blue one with the blackberry logo) for the storm theme, but even the wallpapers that you used before these themes weren't bad at all, so I know you'll pick good backgrounds for them Can't wait for the updates!

06-03-09 12:13 AM
    I like your themes - but I have trouble with the font size used in the menus that can't be changed by the user. Is there any way to have a version with a larger font size? (ie: Similar to the font size used by Aneto in his BOLDlike theme? I think he is using 9pt but not positive)

I realize that many users like the smaller font so they can see more text, but some of us are not blessed with vision like that!!!

Thanks!!
    06-03-09 08:55 AM
    I have no intentions on changing the font size. My theme and Aneto's theme are very similar, so I suppose you could just use his
    06-04-09 04:32 PM
    I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is it possible to change the font type?

I'm a new BB user, I'm coming from years of WinMo.
    06-05-09 02:30 PM
    The fonts are not user-customizable at the moment. This may be a possible update.
    06-05-09 03:38 PM
    changed the Profiles underlay to transparent, so there is no underlay now. I like that look a lot better, and was wondering what you guys think. Also, can you guys give me some wallpaper ideas? I want to change the wallpaper and I would like some suggestions. Thanks everyone.

Hey Dylan,
    I'm STILL using this theme and I love it! As far as wallpaper goes I usually change it to a darker solid color blue or red fade so I can see the white fonts easier. I have found all of my wallpaper here and saved a few to my memory card so I can change wp every few days. Looking forward to the update!
    06-05-09 04:38 PM
    yeah, I'm not to big on what kind of wallpaper you use, I usually change mine every once in a while, so it's no biggie.

User customizable fonts would be absolutely FANTASTIC. That would definately make this the ultimate theme.
    06-06-09 12:15 AM
    New theme for the 8350i, not that you guys are interested since you are using 83xx devices, but check it out anyway!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f142/83...-storm-242805/
    06-06-09 09:58 AM
    Reached 20,000 views! Thank you to all who have supported this theme.
    06-10-09 11:32 AM
    It looks great Dylan. I really like the media icon compared to other precision themes. User defined fonts would be a great update though. Still looking for that Red Wings theme.
    06-10-09 08:35 PM
    It looks great Dylan. I really like the media icon compared to other precision themes. User defined fonts would be a great update though. Still looking for that Red Wings theme.
    Yeah I thought the Media icon is better for sure. Sent you a pm about the Red Wings theme.
    06-10-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks for all the support everyone. Theme is now updated and on MobiHand and the Crackberry App Store.
    06-11-09 09:53 PM
    Follow this link to see all my themes for 83xx/8350i:

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    06-12-09 06:28 PM
    Theme has been updated and is now on MobiHand. Thank you to all who have supported my theme.

Follow this link to see all my themes for 83xx/8350i:

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    Dang just replaced my curve today. I'll have to go search for it. Truly my favorite theme.
    06-12-09 08:40 PM
    bump

10char
    06-16-09 06:48 PM
    Bump

10char
    06-18-09 08:54 PM
    Bump

10char
    06-21-09 02:32 PM
    Bump

10char