05-05-10 11:50 PM
398 ... 1213141516
tools
    how can i get my media app to look line the 8350i theme
    I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Have you downloaded my theme?
    05-11-09 05:58 PM
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    05-13-09 04:06 PM
    Working on updates and customer requests tomorrow. If anyone has any bug reports, please let me know. I am also offering customization of the theme for a donation of $5 dollars, so if you would like anything personally changed, please let me know. Bug updates are, of course, free. Thanks all.
    05-13-09 07:42 PM
    Very nice theme.

On the Today Version (messages/calendar), is it possible to:
    * make the font on the actual messages/appointments on the home screen 1/2 size larger, with a slight drop shadow added to make it more legible on the current background
    * move the appointments slightly to the right so they are "directly under" the messages/calendar icon on the home screen
    05-14-09 06:40 AM
    Very nice theme.

On the Today Version (messages/calendar), is it possible to:
    * make the font on the actual messages/appointments on the home screen 1/2 size larger, with a slight drop shadow added to make it more legible on the current background
    * move the appointments slightly to the right so they are "directly under" the messages/calendar icon on the home screen
    I will try to fix the alignment issue with the calendar entries. I never noticed that, and there is no way to change where the appointments are positioned, so I am curious as to why it is not centered. As for the font customization, I will do this for you for a donation of $5. PM me if you are interested. I am doing other customer requests and bug fixes today, so if you let me know today, I will be able to get it back to you by tonight. Thanks!
    05-14-09 10:33 AM
    dylan quick question...coming from the 8350i to the 8330 im noticing that the bottom dock icons are smaller than the actual 4.6 precision icons. Im going to have to guess there is no way to change that? If so willing to donate!! Otherwise great theme
    05-15-09 02:02 PM
    this is great
    05-15-09 09:13 PM
    dylan quick question...coming from the 8350i to the 8330 im noticing that the bottom dock icons are smaller than the actual 4.6 precision icons. Im going to have to guess there is no way to change that? If so willing to donate!! Otherwise great theme
    The icons are smaller for the 8330 because the phone has a different resolution. The 8330 icons uses 48x36 sized icons, while the 8350i uses 50x50 sized icons. If I made the icons the same size as the 8350i, they would be very blurry.
    05-16-09 12:38 PM
    this is great
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.
    05-16-09 12:38 PM
    Thanks! Messages + Calendar is the best I've seen. HQ stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:20 PM
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.
    Do you have any interest in making 8330 themes? I'd like to see how skilled you really are.

05-19-09 08:24 PM
    That's what this is for...?

05-21-09 04:47 PM
    i love it, except for the font is tooooooo small in the message list etc... is there a way you can make it user-defined? cause this si the best theme i've used so far..
    05-21-09 08:23 PM
    I will do customizations for a 5 dollar donation.
    05-21-09 09:48 PM
    Hey Dylanledbetter I thought you said you had some updates coming down the pipes ? I'm loving yours and Tom's theme. Thanks for all your hardwork.
    05-23-09 12:57 PM
    Hey Dylanledbetter I thought you said you had some updates coming down the pipes ? I'm loving yours and Tom's theme. Thanks for all your hardwork.
    Sorry it's taking so long everyone. I have had some personal issues come up in the past weeks that have made it hard for me to focus on the themes. I appreciate everyone's patience.
    05-24-09 01:57 PM
    No worries man, the themes are amazing!!

05-24-09 11:27 PM
    i am running the L version on my phone and it is awesome. thanks alot
    05-25-09 09:03 PM
    i am running the L version on my phone and it is awesome. thanks alot
    Thank you. Still working on the update, which includes:

-Profiles icon in banner needs improved image quality
    -Time and date alignment issue

These bugs are difficult to fix because it includes a lot of trial and error. Sorry if these updates take awhile, but they are not imminent so don't think that you are missing out on anything. Patience is virtue, and I have a life outside of Crackberry!
    05-26-09 07:27 PM
    Been using the Messages/Calendar theme and it's my all time favorite. I've only found one issue...the menu options for the Bolt browser are not visible. Unfortunately that's a bit of a killer for me since it's my browser of choice but if you were to have the time and/or desire to fix it, I'll be using it again for sure. Still a great theme nonetheless!!
    05-26-09 07:59 PM
    Take your time Dylan, great thing come to those who wait! I'm still enjoying this theme and have found nothing that compares that I personally like.

05-26-09 09:00 PM
    I will do customizations for a 5 dollar donation.
    ****... won't be able to afford that for a while then... thx... it's costing me more than i can reallt afford just to have my berry. is it possible I can get the thm file and edit it myself?
    05-26-09 09:55 PM
    Sorry, I'm not just going to give my theme away. I've worked many hours on this theme, and I think 5 dollars for a customization is cheap seeing as though the theme is free.

05-27-09 09:06 AM
    Been using the Messages/Calendar theme and it's my all time favorite. I've only found one issue...the menu options for the Bolt browser are not visible. Unfortunately that's a bit of a killer for me since it's my browser of choice but if you were to have the time and/or desire to fix it, I'll be using it again for sure. Still a great theme nonetheless!!
    Love the theme, it's a keeper, but I am experiencing the same problem with Bolt. Is there an easy fix???? Thanks!
    05-27-09 08:43 PM
    Very nice job keep up the good work...

05-27-09 09:03 PM
398 ... 1213141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD