Aww man your evil now I'll have to pick between you & tom :P and I love both themes but yours looks sharper and has faster updates (thank you for all your hardwork) can I pay you to change the fonts to BBalpha Sans 7 bold (all fonts) ? let me no will you as people are asking me were I got this theme (I keep pointing them to this threed)
    04-23-09 10:30 AM
    I'm sure we can set something up. Ill send you a private message. Its great to be compared to a great theme artist like tom. Its really an honor. Keep sending your friends this way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 10:36 AM
    what theme? i don t see any theme listed on this page.
    04-23-09 01:14 PM
    There are .zip files at the end of the first post.

04-23-09 01:20 PM
    The tiger striped message list means that the message lines alterntate in color so they are easier to distinguish. I used a light grey and white, so it might be hard to see the difference if you don't look closely

Are you talking about the differences between the date line and the bulk of the messages, or just the message list themselves, I'm having a hard time seeing the difference... but it really doesn't matter, because this is the best theme ever!
    04-23-09 03:44 PM
    Are you talking about the differences between the date line and the bulk of the messages, or just the message list themselves, I'm having a hard time seeing the difference... but it really doesn't matter, because this is the best theme ever!
    It is really hard to tell from the pictures I posted. I am talking about the messages themselves, not the date dividers. For example, say you have 10 emails dated today so they are all in the same section. The messages will alternate in color from white to light gray so they are easier to distinguish.
    04-23-09 03:49 PM
    Hey Buddy,

That bug we had before is back (you no the one were you go to messges and it cuts it off plus the end list bug, I've got an idea ask Tom he might be able to help as his theme doesnt have that bug I'll post some pics of what I mean.

04-23-09 05:25 PM
    Awesome Themes!!!! Thanks for the updates!!!
    04-23-09 08:32 PM
    Hey Buddy,

That bug we had before is back (you no the one were you go to messges and it cuts it off plus the end list bug, I've got an idea ask Tom he might be able to help as his theme doesnt have that bug I'll post some pics of what I mean.

I believe this issue may be due to the font size I have chosen. Is my font size the same as on Tom's theme? I can't think of anything else that would cause this.

Awesome Themes!!!! Thanks for the updates!!!
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by dylanledbetter; 04-25-09 at 01:59 PM.
    04-23-09 11:58 PM
    Tom's theme is font user defined and I have it set to BBalpha San 7 Bold (looks nice doesnt it) ask Tom maybe he can help you make all fonts user defined, again good work mate.
    04-24-09 12:38 AM
    still an awesome theme
    04-24-09 12:40 AM
    Good lookin theme...any OTA?
    04-24-09 01:59 AM
    Wish you had ota, its cool though ill get the .zip soon

04-24-09 02:50 AM
    Someone is working on getting me OTA links right now. Shouldn't be too much longer.

04-24-09 12:10 PM
    Does user defined font just mean the font you can control under the options - display / keyboard menu?

04-24-09 06:02 PM
    I finally found the theme I've been looking for!
    One bug though that I've noticed:I downloaded the Today-Message-SMS~MMS-Calendar version and on the home screen the Messages, SMS, Calendar enties overlap. For example,
    Calendar
    6:00 p Test this themeHome (Overlaps)
    Can this be fixed so I don't have to delete the best theme ever?
    04-24-09 06:31 PM
    Yes I actually do know a fix for that. I will post the update tonight sometime.

04-24-09 07:43 PM
    Yes I actually do know a fix for that. I will post the update tonight sometime.

Awesome! I've been looking for something like you've made for over an hour now but can't find anything that compares to yours! Also, Is there also a way to have the preview of the last SMS pop up on the homescreen too?
    04-24-09 07:50 PM
    There isn't enough room to fit an SMS entry. If you want, I could remove the message or calendar entry to make room for SMS instead.
    04-24-09 07:54 PM
    Pm sent about OTA
    04-24-09 07:55 PM
    There isn't enough room to fit an SMS entry. If you want, I could remove the message or calendar entry to make room for SMS instead.
    How about removing the bottom dock, is this doable? If not, I'll take it as is as long as the entries don't overlap. You Rock!
    04-24-09 08:10 PM
    Fixed the overlap bug. Check the first post for the updated .zip files.
    04-24-09 08:11 PM
    Pm sent about OTA
    Email sent, thanks!
    04-24-09 08:19 PM
    Fixed the overlap bug. Check the first post for the updated .zip files.
    Thanks millions, the fix worked. I'm serious, I've been looking for weeks for this type of theme and you pulled it off! I know a lot of folks that are into Today themes and I'm gonna put this one and your name out there.
    04-24-09 08:37 PM
    Thanks millions, the fix worked. I'm serious, I've been looking for weeks for this type of theme and you pulled it off! I know a lot of folks that are into Today themes and I'm gonna put this one and your name out there.
    I do what I can. Thanks for the interest and looking forward to the seeing new people you point in my direction!
    Last edited by dylanledbetter; 04-25-09 at 02:01 PM.
    04-24-09 08:40 PM
398 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD