OTA pleeease. Im dying to install this theme....
    04-16-09 01:02 PM
    I have a place to host the OTA files..

Pm me if you are interested
    04-16-09 04:07 PM
    I have a place to host the OTA files..

Pm me if you are interested
    I sent you a PM
    04-18-09 10:43 AM
    I sent you a PM
    Ok, Gimme till tuesday
    04-19-09 07:23 PM
    Dylan, Great theme!

A couple questions...

1) Is there anyway to get the Font size on the browser smaller? On my 8350i that I just traded in, it was smaller.

2) Is the sailboat part of the theme? I was wondering if there was a different version without the sailboat?
    04-20-09 02:27 PM
    I have already reduced the size of the text to the default size found in Precision themes. If everyone wants it smaller, I might, I am just trying to keep these as close as possible to Precision themes.
    Gotcha... any chance you can fix the white line across the top of the top black banner as well?

Love the theme!

I do second a version with a different wallpaper than the sailboat. I change it without any issue, but I love the feature of the Blue wall behind the app icons with the stock wallpaper.

Just a thought.
    04-20-09 10:45 PM
    Any chance of a ota for the bottom dock? Thanks
    04-21-09 06:53 AM
    fantastic!!
    04-21-09 07:07 AM
    "I do second a version with a different wallpaper than the sailboat. I change it without any issue, but I love the feature of the Blue wall behind the app icons with the stock wallpaper."

+1.

This is a great theme.

The only thing else I would change is the call (during phone call) screen.
    04-21-09 08:19 AM
    Dylan, Great theme!

A couple questions...

Is there anyway to get the Font size on the browser smaller? On my 8350i that I just traded in, it was smaller.

Thank you for the kind words. I will see what I can do about the font size.

Is the sailboat part of the theme? I was wondering if there was a different version without the sailboat?

I do second a version with a different wallpaper than the sailboat. I change it without any issue, but I love the feature of the Blue wall behind the app icons with the stock wallpaper.
    I will accept votes for a new default wallpaper. I just used the one in the 8350i folder in Theme Builder. If you can all agree on a new wallpaper, I will change it on all the themes.

Gotcha... any chance you can fix the white line across the top of the top black banner as well?
    I have tried working with that bug in the past, but had no luck. I can give it another try.

Any chance of a ota for the bottom dock? Thanks
    Another user is currently working on getting me OTA links for all versions of my theme. As soon as he/she sends me the links, I will post them.

fantastic!!
    Thanks

The only thing else I would change is the call (during phone call) screen.
    Theme Builder does not allow me to change the in-call wallpaper.
    04-21-09 09:44 AM
    Yeah, I also agree with changing the wallpaper too, it's time to change it up haha. Great theme, thanks for taking the time to make it better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 12:59 PM
    Thank you for the kind words. I will see what I can do about the font size.

I will accept votes for a new default wallpaper. I just used the one in the 8350i folder in Theme Builder. If you can all agree on a new wallpaper, I will change it on all the themes.

I have tried working with that bug in the past, but had no luck. I can give it another try.

Another user is currently working on getting me OTA links for all versions of my theme. As soon as he/she sends me the links, I will post them.

Thanks

Theme Builder does not allow me to change the in-call wallpaper.

I've never downloaded a theme and had it updated. Do you have to re-download it? Can you edit it? I'm asking because I already customized this existing theme on my phone, but would love some changes.
    04-21-09 02:18 PM
    Anyone else have a bug in theme where the voicemail message goes in the text message icon and not the messages box?
    04-21-09 03:19 PM
    Just found that the background on the keyguard is the default sailboat, not your wallpaper. Any way to change this?

04-21-09 06:53 PM
    I've never downloaded a theme and had it updated. Do you have to re-download it? Can you edit it? I'm asking because I already customized this existing theme on my phone, but would love some changes.
    You will have to re-download the newer version of the theme. You will also have to re-do your customizations, depending on the extent.

Anyone else have a bug in theme where the voicemail message goes in the text message icon and not the messages box?
    I do believe that is where it is supposed to go for some reason. If it isn't, then that is something completely beyond my control, and would be a bug with the Theme Builder.

Just found that the background on the keyguard is the default sailboat, not your wallpaper. Any way to change this?
    I am still searching for a way to make the lock screen customizable. I haven't found a way yet, but if I do, I will add it to the theme.
    04-21-09 10:33 PM
    Once again, thanks for all the help, design and answers.
    04-22-09 07:58 AM
    I am now working on updating my theme. I got a new computer, so I will make the theme from scratch. Hopefully, some of the bugs you guys have found will be filtered out this way. I will add which updates that I feel are relevant from what you all have posted.

If anyone has any recommendations for a default wallpaper for my theme, please post them. I will change the default wallpaper if a good one is posted. Thanks again.

P.S. Be on the lookout for a L Version Today Plus!
    04-22-09 10:03 AM
    Awesome. Good job. I like the transparency of the borders.
    04-22-09 10:39 AM
    Spent a good portion of the day updating the theme. The following changes have been made:

-Tiger-striped message lines

-Made profiles icon smaller in banner

-Lock screen is now customizable

-Fixed alignment on home screen icons

-Fixed white line issue in browser/search bar

-Fixed overlap in today text

I believe I got most of the bugs/suggestions by all users. If any more are found or you have more suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you to all for the support with this theme. With your help, I have been able to make this theme near perfect. I appreciate all the input by everyone. If you would like to donate, there is a link on the first post of this thread. Again, thank you to everyone who has helped make this theme what it is now, and I look forward to see where it goes!
    Last edited by dylanledbetter; 04-22-09 at 10:55 PM.
    04-22-09 10:06 PM
    Wow, this theme is AWESOME!!! An improvement on such a great theme already! The best precision theme I've seen! Great job, and thanks a lot!

04-22-09 11:56 PM
    Do you need the new O.S. to install any of those themes ?!
    04-22-09 11:57 PM
    Wow, this theme is AWESOME!!! An improvement on such a great theme already! The best precision theme I've seen! Great job, and thanks a lot!
    Thanks for the kind words. I love the enthusiasm. You guys make me feel like Santa Clause.

Do you need the new O.S. to install any of those themes ?!
    This theme is designed for OS 4.5. I don't know which OS you are referring to as the "new" OS, but it is made for 4.5.
    04-23-09 06:29 AM
    You just made one of the best themes I've ever seen that much better. This is bar none the best theme I've ever used, thank you so much for making it available to everyone to use!
    04-23-09 08:11 AM
    Tiger striped lines? I looked at the new pics at the beginning of the thread and they looked the same.
    04-23-09 08:30 AM
    The tiger striped message list means that the message lines alterntate in color so they are easier to distinguish. I used a light grey and white, so it might be hard to see the difference if you don't look closely

04-23-09 09:32 AM
398 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD