Just the dock one and hey thanks that means alot to me, when I get my paypal working I'll send some coin your way. can you just uploaded it and share it with everyone ? you never no someone else might want it.
    Last edited by CommanderRomeo; 03-13-09 at 10:21 PM.
    03-13-09 10:19 PM
    Dylan can you make this look esactly like the 8350i meaning can you put a sprint banner up top? is that even possible?
    03-13-09 10:44 PM
    Sprint decided no to have that feature. I have that item in the banner, but they chose to use that to show what menu you are in. Therefore, that is impossible for me to do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 04:31 AM
    Here is the bolded out Bottom Dock version. I bolded every font that the Theme Builder would let me, besides the banner elements, because their attributes are locked. I hope you like it!
    03-14-09 08:59 AM
    I sent you an email dylan, I was trying to send you a .thm file you can load into TB and see how the full screen banner is set up. CB mail won't allow an attachment but if you want to reply to the email address I sent then I can send it that way
    03-14-09 09:16 AM
    I just sent you the .thm file via email
    03-14-09 09:18 AM
    I have it Dylan thank you...I sent you one back
    03-14-09 09:22 AM
    Hey mate I haven't tried the bolded version yet but I've found a bug if you look at the screenshot the message I have selected is the last on the list it's abit cut off not like the ones above it, Is there a fix ? and again thank you for all your help.
    03-14-09 11:44 AM
    Not sure if that is fixable, but I will look into it.
    03-15-09 08:08 AM
    Hows everyone liking the theme?
    03-15-09 12:25 PM
    I am really liking this theme. I use the today plus calendar version. Just a couple of suggestions: Although I like the transparent menus, it can be difficult to read on certain applications, some applications like Opera don't do well with transparent menus at all. Maybe a non-transparent version. Also, I personally prefer the time centered and larger on the screen, but I am sure it is on the left on the 8350, so that's why it's that way on your theme. List fonts for messages and sms/mms could be a point or two smaller. Just some thoughts, but a really nice solid theme!!
    03-15-09 04:28 PM
    Wow, for a first theme, this theme is great!! Easily one of the best precision themes I've seen.

03-15-09 09:51 PM
    Hey I just wanted to say I love this theme thanks for your hard work and it's a very nice theme for a first try. Also thank you for having a look at the problem in the screenshot, I know you havent gotten back to me yet but I wanted to thank you in advance.
    03-15-09 10:57 PM
    I am really liking this theme. I use the today plus calendar version. Just a couple of suggestions: Although I like the transparent menus, it can be difficult to read on certain applications, some applications like Opera don't do well with transparent menus at all. Maybe a non-transparent version. Also, I personally prefer the time centered and larger on the screen, but I am sure it is on the left on the 8350, so that's why it's that way on your theme. List fonts for messages and sms/mms could be a point or two smaller. Just some thoughts, but a really nice solid theme!!
    I used transparent menus because that is what is found on the 8350. I also put the time on the left because that is where it is on the 8350 when a menu is open, and I thought it would be a nice change of pace for a precision theme. The fonts I already reduced in size per everyone's request, I just can't see that the fonts need to be any smaller. They are already quite small. Thank you for the compliments!
    03-16-09 10:10 AM
    Wow, for a first theme, this theme is great!! Easily one of the best precision themes I've seen.

Thanks! Time and patience usually tend to pay off.
    03-16-09 10:11 AM
    Hey I just wanted to say I love this theme thanks for your hard work and it's a very nice theme for a first try. Also thank you for having a look at the problem in the screenshot, I know you havent gotten back to me yet but I wanted to thank you in advance.
    I believe that bug may go away once you have enough messages where you need to scroll. That is only a guess. The reason I say this is because on my phone, I do not have this problem. Which version of the theme are you using?
    03-16-09 10:12 AM
    Hows everyone liking the theme?
    Not going to lie, this is the best theme that I've ever used. It just seems that the attention to detail is great, everything works so seemlessly. Also, the fact that you are so quick to make fixes is awesome. Fantastic theme indeed.
    03-16-09 11:45 AM
    Wow thank you very much. Never thought I'd get this much appreciation for this theme. I appreciate all the feedback and comments from everyone.

03-16-09 12:37 PM
    I am using the updated Bottom Dock Version (the one that has left to right selection and not up and down) if you do a battary pull that problem I showed you in the screenshot is gone, but if you wait awhile it is back.
    03-16-09 02:07 PM
    I am using the updated Bottom Dock Version (the one that has left to right selection and not up and down) if you do a battary pull that problem I showed you in the screenshot is gone, but if you wait awhile it is back.
    Strange. Not sure there is much I can do about that. I can just make sure that the font size is the same as the other versions.
    03-16-09 02:09 PM
    dylanledbetter

Would you mind sharing how you fixed the message icon bug? I've been messing around with the theme builder and I am having the same problem with the right side of the icon getting cut off. Thanks.

03-16-09 03:10 PM
    I found out how to recreate the bug, open messages > options > Display Message Header On (change this from Auto two 2 lines and save now go back to the message, see anything diff ? if you go back and change it to auto and then save it does not fix the problem, the only way to fix it is to either go to themes and apply a new one then change back OR do a battary Pull. I dont no if it makes a diff but I am using a 8330 and OS 4.5.0.131
    03-16-09 07:07 PM
    dylanledbetter

Would you mind sharing how you fixed the message icon bug? I've been messing around with the theme builder and I am having the same problem with the right side of the icon getting cut off. Thanks.

I scaled the image down a little bit, and then I changed the canvas size back to 48x36. I still had the problem if there was a new message, so I just inverted the new image overlay so it was on the other side. Hope that helps.
    03-16-09 07:33 PM
    I found out how to recreate the bug, open messages > options > Display Message Header On (change this from Auto two 2 lines and save now go back to the message, see anything diff ? if you go back and change it to auto and then save it does not fix the problem, the only way to fix it is to either go to themes and apply a new one then change back OR do a battary Pull. I dont no if it makes a diff but I am using a 8330 and OS 4.5.0.131
    I am finding the same error in lists other than messages, such as recent calls. I don't know of any immediate fix for this, because there isn't much along the lines of resizing the lists. Maybe a font size change would do the trick. I will just keep this one in the back of my mind. Thanks for the help.
    03-16-09 07:35 PM
    Is anyone aware of any bugs besides the message cutoff bug?

03-17-09 09:33 AM
398 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD