Got a request from a member for this type of theme. Its not exact to what I have on my 9700 but its as close as I can get with the 8330.

OTA Link
    Last edited by sonar_chris; 02-12-10 at 08:58 AM.
    02-09-10 09:49 PM
    OTA link error 404

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 04:33 AM
    OTA link error 404

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Link should be fixed.
    02-10-10 09:57 PM
    Theme looks great....but link still not fixed
    02-11-10 08:04 AM
    Sorry about that, I will get it fixed when I get home from work and post when I think I've got it fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
    02-11-10 08:39 AM
    Sorry again about the link problems, its all good now and ready for download.
    02-11-10 07:38 PM
    Enjoying your theme (and I'm not a big Today plus user!) but the scrolling from profile down to messages on down is not as smooth....it skips from messages to call log, then to calendar then to bottom dock....not a huge deal because I usually just stay on the dock but just a note for future. Thanks!!
    02-12-10 07:38 AM
    Enjoying your theme (and I'm not a big Today plus user!) but the scrolling from profile down to messages on down is not as smooth....it skips from messages to call log, then to calendar then to bottom dock....not a huge deal because I usually just stay on the dock but just a note for future. Thanks!!
    I think I have fixed it, but not quite in the way I wanted. OS 4.5 doesn't allow for advanced navigation selection, so I have to put menus in a certain order to fix the issue of it skipping round. I swapped the calendar and the messages areas to make the navigation better. The OTA link at the top of the screen has been updated with the improved theme. Thanks for your feed back.
    02-12-10 08:55 AM
    I think I have fixed it, but not quite in the way I wanted. OS 4.5 doesn't allow for advanced navigation selection, so I have to put menus in a certain order to fix the issue of it skipping round. I swapped the calendar and the messages areas to make the navigation better. The OTA link at the top of the screen has been updated with the improved theme. Thanks for your feed back.
    Thank you for the fix! Much better now
    02-12-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD