I've had my 8300 since July 2008, and I've downloaded two themes before (bPhone Icon and Zen), and haven't downloaded any since. Lately I've gotten really bored with the themes, and I've been looking for a Bold theme. I found a few, but either the d/l links were broken, just too confusing, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had a link for a nice Bold theme, and could help explain how to install it as well.

Also, I used to have internet on my bb, but my dad cancelled the internet part of the plan to save an extra $30 or so each month. I never use it, but to d/l themes I know I will need to, and it's charged per byte(?) of the internet page. Will downloading a theme be a lot of bytes, or whatever? I probably sound like an imbecile, but I really don't know how to word it or what I'm even talking about, really. Sorry!

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.
    07-25-09 01:42 PM
    If you dont have internet, the types of theme files you want to look for at .axl files, these are the ones you install via DM, .jad are over the air (ota) and done directly from the berry.

There are some bold themes in the theme section here, or you can request nicely someone make one in .axl for you to install as to not incur any data charges, but if you dont have that on the berry, Im not sure you can even access, I dont know.. but to be safe, Id stick with looking for a .axl files.
    07-25-09 01:47 PM
    All right, that makes sense. Thank you!
    07-25-09 02:01 PM
    Here's a good one. The .zip files are at the bottom of the first post for download and install using Desktop Manager's Application Loader.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-...00like-148771/

Here's the Blackberry 101 Lecture on themes:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    07-25-09 02:09 PM
    Wow, thank you!
    07-27-09 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD