i think its perfect the way it is man its awesome!! only one thing to make it bettter would be a hidden dock thats it!
    04-26-09 09:45 PM
    I like this theme a lot. Is there a way you could add Calendar entries to the home screen?
    04-27-09 12:02 AM
    I like this theme a lot. Is there a way you could add Calendar entries to the home screen?
    That would be awesome too
    04-27-09 05:56 AM
    I replied in the 88xx section and didn't even know this thread was here. I'm actually running it on an 8830 and it seems to be working just fine. I found a glitch (maybe an 8830 issue) but once I changed the wallpaper and then tried to change it back to default the application screen will not go back to default.

As my only request could you change the icon for voicemail and include a voicemail counter with it? Thats been my only frustration is not knowing how many VMs I have.

Other than that you did an amazing job. Best Se7en theme that I've seen for OS4.5. Icons are clear for 4.5 device resolution, battery drain is great for a partially animated theme, no memory leak issues for me.
    it should have the voice mail counter, however i will try to see how the another icon will look. Thanks for the input.
    04-28-09 09:09 PM
    Should be posted in the theme section
    Could not post it to the Theme Section because of posting restrictions.
    04-28-09 09:19 PM
    Very nice theme but I think its got some memory leak issues. Tends to slow my 8330 down to a crawl especially using BB Messenger.
    Thanks MadFlava, Also try out this other Bold like theme i have been working on. "echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/com_plazmic_theme_Niagara_Bold_black25_white.jad"
    04-28-09 09:21 PM
    I replied in the 88xx section and didn't even know this thread was here. I'm actually running it on an 8830 and it seems to be working just fine. I found a glitch (maybe an 8830 issue) but once I changed the wallpaper and then tried to change it back to default the application screen will not go back to default.

As my only request could you change the icon for voicemail and include a voicemail counter with it? Thats been my only frustration is not knowing how many VMs I have.

Other than that you did an amazing job. Best Se7en theme that I've seen for OS4.5. Icons are clear for 4.5 device resolution, battery drain is great for a partially animated theme, no memory leak issues for me.
    Also try out this other Bold like theme i have been working on. "echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/com_plazmic_theme_Niagara_Bold_black25_white.jad"
    04-28-09 09:22 PM
    great theme,you really captured the look of windows 7 and i think it's worth paying for
    Thanks would you Also try out this other Bold like theme i have been working on. "echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/com_plazmic_theme_Niagara_Bold_black25_white.jad"
    04-28-09 09:26 PM
    Adrian(echofoxx) makes great themes all. Be sure to post your findings, glitches and wants so he can update it as necessary.
    I tried a few of them awhile back before I betrayed him and went to the Bold!!! If you're nice to him, he may even give some links to his other themes has has worked on!!!!!!
    Much luv for you man!!!
    04-29-09 06:52 AM
    Adrian(echofoxx) makes great themes all. Be sure to post your findings, glitches and wants so he can update it as necessary.
    I tried a few of them awhile back before I betrayed him and went to the Bold!!! If you're nice to him, he may even give some links to his other themes has has worked on!!!!!!
    Much luv for you man!!!
    Thanks Kingyo for all your input, and you upgraded to the Bold, but i will be on your Level soon enough.
    04-29-09 07:34 PM
    echofoxx.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/se7en-berry-8330/

"echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/Seven/com_plazmic_theme_Vis7a_Se7en_v6_6_t_white.jad"

Try this Theme and tell me what you think.
    http://www.echofoxx.com/blackberry/t..._6_t_white.jad
    04-29-09 10:17 PM
    new one ? or same ?
    04-29-09 11:19 PM
    new one ? or same ?
    Also try out this other Bold like theme i have been working on. "http://www.echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/com_plazmic_theme_Niagara_Bold_black25_white.jad"
    04-30-09 04:35 PM
    Great Theme Thanks !
    04-30-09 07:46 PM
    Nice work! Will there be a Today+ version?
    04-30-09 08:11 PM
    Nice work! Will there be a Today+ version?
    Yes, as soon as i finalize some icons and graphics.
    04-30-09 08:46 PM
    Very nice looking.
    05-13-09 10:26 AM
    great theme.. just downloaded it.. and it works great... thanks
    05-13-09 05:30 PM
    05-13-09 06:00 PM
    hey echofoxx, just wonder what the latest changes on this version is on the above link...

thanks
    05-13-09 06:59 PM
    Thanks for the new version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:10 PM
    Some font changes, message Icon reset, and a few small to many to list that during export cause errors, and may have had performance impact on the device.

I will have a today version soon.
    05-14-09 06:54 AM
    New version looks great but I was wondering is it possible to get one that doesn't have the application list on the home screen ? it doesn't seem needed because all u have to do is hit one button and the app screen comes up anyway
    05-14-09 07:46 AM
    Thank you echofoxx, great changes. I'm eagerly waiting for the today version soon.

Some font changes, message Icon reset, and a few small to many to list that during export cause errors, and may have had performance impact on the device.

I will have a today version soon.
    05-14-09 07:51 AM
    I think many people will agree with this one. I application button on the blackberry is way to accessable.

New version looks great but I was wondering is it possible to get one that doesn't have the application list on the home screen ? it doesn't seem needed because all u have to do is hit one button and the app screen comes up anyway
    05-14-09 07:53 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD