So I thought I'd try my hand at creating a girly theme for my boyfriends curve 8330. I thought all was going good but when I try to export it, it tells me that a bunch of stuff is outside of boundaries and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to change. would anyone be willing to take a look at what I have and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm using plazmic... it won't let me add the file I have as an attachment. I'd also like to modify the icons but I'm not an artist and would rather modify icons to suit the theme than create me own so references to where I can get some blackberry icons would be awesome too. Any help with either or would be greatly appreciated, as would be feedback on the theme I'm working on..... thanx!!! xoxo

get back to me on msn please? [email protected] . I'll add you if you respond to this post.
    08-24-09 01:35 AM
    As far as icons go, this thread might help:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/lo...-icons-300169/

Everything has to be inside the banner area. You specify the size of the banner in pixels (default is usually 50, I think). Make sure when you click to "Reposition the icons" that all of the selection boxes are inside the banner area.

Hope that helps! Feel free to PM me. Also, the Theme Developer's Forum is a really good resource too.
    08-24-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD