can't wait for the today+ version!!
    03-27-09 03:55 PM
    Thanks for these great themes.Love them!!!
    03-27-09 04:24 PM
    How do you save this to your phone? Im not familiar with jad files.Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    03-27-09 08:23 PM
    yeah how would i go about doing this because im a noob to this and Ive tried downloading from my phone and computer and both fails so any step by step guide through would be great..

thank you
    03-27-09 08:27 PM
    ^^on the very first page right under all the pictures, their is a list of OTA LINKS..gotta click on those links using your browser on the phone
    03-27-09 09:24 PM
    Themes look great!

Can't wait until they're compatible with 4.2.
    03-27-09 11:16 PM
    How do you save this to your phone? Im not familiar with jad files.Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    yeah how would i go about doing this because im a noob to this and Ive tried downloading from my phone and computer and both fails so any step by step guide through would be great..

thank you
    OTA is easier but using the DM is a piece of cake too.
    You can browse the OTA files from the phone on the main page - when it opens click download and it will install....

That said I find the easiest way is to simply rt click copy the OTA link you wish to use and then paste that into an email from the PC - email it to the blackberry. When you get it on the berry open the mail, hit the link, click download...... After its done browse to options>theme and select it....... done.

Here is a how to for future reference.

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-28-09 at 04:15 AM.
    03-28-09 04:13 AM
    i have downloaded the bold theme, but i am having trouble finding it on my blackberry to use it. Any suggestions? I have a Curve 8320.

Thanks.
    On the phone go to options>theme and see if its in the list... If it is not you either did not install it correctly or you are not on OS 4.5 - to verify your OS hit options>about (you can also hit alt - shift - h and look for app version) - if you are not on 4.5 you would need to upgrade to use this theme.
    03-28-09 04:18 AM
    quick question. Not sure if it has been answered yet or not, but is exactly the differences between the themes?
    03-28-09 12:49 PM
    I check this thread everyday to see if the Today Plus is out and never any luck
    03-28-09 12:58 PM
    Yeah I want the storm bottom dock with today plus calendar only cant wait I would donate for it if he had a button!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:42 PM
    So I'm not the only one waiting for the Today plus version? I even sent a PM to the developer and I got no reply - I wonder if he's still around?

03-28-09 02:06 PM
    So I'm not the only one waiting for the Today plus version? I even sent a PM to the developer and I got no reply - I wonder if he's still around?

Last I heard he was waiting for the plazmic 4.7 release which happened already so I guess its just a matter of time before he releases the today version. No rush..... Its gonna be awesome, we all know that
    03-28-09 02:28 PM
    Yes, I'm sure it will be worth the wait! I've been using the Stormlike Bottom Dock theme for quite a while now and I never get tired of it. Earlier today I installed quite a number of Today Plus themes but I deleted them all after a few minutes, as none of them match the superior quality of this suite of themes.

03-28-09 02:36 PM
    I love the Stormlike. I will never delete that theme

I agree. I have tried alot of themes and usually within 10 minutes they are gone - nothing is even close. Looking forward to aneto's updates and future themes (which I hope he is planning lol)
    03-28-09 04:14 PM

Nope, I'm patiently waiting as well!
    03-29-09 01:48 PM
    i am anxious to try out these themes, but I can't successfully load onto my Curve 8320 from T-Mobile. I drag and drop onto my folder on my computer, but when I access the folder on my Curve, the files don't appear. Any suggestions?
    03-29-09 06:58 PM
    i am anxious to try out these themes, but I can't successfully load onto my Curve 8320 from T-Mobile. I drag and drop onto my folder on my computer, but when I access the folder on my Curve, the files don't appear. Any suggestions?
    No drag and drop here.... If you are using the files on the PC instead of OTA just unzip the files to the desktop. One file is .alx the other .cod - when you plug in and open DM hit application loader, then add/remove applications, then you will a list - hit browse and browse to where the files you just unzipped are (you will see the alx file) click that and then follow the steps next, finish etc and let DM install it for you.

OR

By far the easiest way to do this is OTA
    Simply rt click copy the OTA link you wish to use found on the front page and then paste that into an email from the PC - email it to the blackberry. When you get it on the berry open the mail, hit the link, click download...... After its done browse to options>theme and select it....... done.

If you need more help click this link about installing themes.
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-29-09 at 07:56 PM.
    03-29-09 07:49 PM
    Great themes. The 8900 replica is a keeper...if only the icons in messages and the battery / carrier name / signal meter line on home screen were just a tad smaller this would be a perfect 10...

Again, great job

03-30-09 01:19 PM
    No drag and drop here.... If you are using the files on the PC instead of OTA just unzip the files to the desktop. One file is .alx the other .cod - when you plug in and open DM hit application loader, then add/remove applications, then you will a list - hit browse and browse to where the files you just unzipped are (you will see the alx file) click that and then follow the steps next, finish etc and let DM install it for you.

OR

By far the easiest way to do this is OTA
    Simply rt click copy the OTA link you wish to use found on the front page and then paste that into an email from the PC - email it to the blackberry. When you get it on the berry open the mail, hit the link, click download...... After its done browse to options>theme and select it....... done.

If you need more help click this link about installing themes.
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    Many thanks Tremortality for the support. I'm very bussy now (my job), and I have less spare time for answer all the questions in the forum.

@all. I hope can release all the the collection with minor improvements in graphichs, Today+ versions, etc. For the future, I'm reworking all the suite with the new Plazmic 4.7, major changes will be introduced, but regarding the same style. Keep you updated, and thanks again for yours kindly words, that I did read in the forum.
    03-31-09 07:02 AM
    Great themes. The 8900 replica is a keeper...if only the icons in messages and the battery / carrier name / signal meter line on home screen were just a tad smaller this would be a perfect 10...

Again, great job

I downloaded the Boldlike Zen L theme and I love it. I actually think the font size (especially the signal meter) is great! On most other themes it's tiny and hard to see. This one is perfect!
    03-31-09 08:47 AM
    Many thanks Tremortality for the support. I'm very bussy now (my job), and I have less spare time for answer all the questions in the forum.

@all. I hope can release all the the collection with minor improvements in graphichs, Today+ versions, etc. For the future, I'm reworking all the suite with the new Plazmic 4.7, major changes will be introduced, but regarding the same style. Keep you updated, and thanks again for yours kindly words, that I did read in the forum.
    Anytime Aneto, the least I could do since I got this theme free and all

Love it, so I thank you....

Trem
    03-31-09 11:54 AM
    WOW THESE ARE AWESOME..HOLY COW..
    i think i'm going to dl all of the bottom dock ones
    Last edited by jyoonie; 03-31-09 at 12:27 PM.
    03-31-09 12:12 PM
    don't want to sound like a noob..how do i use the themes? -.-
    Take a look here it will tell you all you need to know. Since you are on an 83xx device you just make sure you have the right OS which for this theme is 4.5 - options>about will tell you your OS

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-31-09 at 12:31 PM.
    03-31-09 12:26 PM
    i really like these themes!!
    the only things i dont like is the way that it scrolls up and down instead of left to right and the battery meter and signal meter are huge!
    03-31-09 05:00 PM
636 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD