love your themes!! from all the posts, this is what the bb world has been waiting for !! downloaded the today+. only issue i can find is that for calander items, if you enter a "location" in addition to the "subject", the text overlaps. easily fixable? steve
    04-14-09 10:15 AM
    love your themes!! from all the posts, this is what the bb world has been waiting for !! downloaded the today+. only issue i can find is that for calander items, if you enter a "location" in addition to the "subject", the text overlaps. easily fixable? steve
    I'll check. Does it happens with the default today dimension?
    04-14-09 11:08 AM
    I'd like to be able to change the sunset image on the Boldlike theme. I like the blue background on the applications page, but the sunset image has got to go! I've got a wallpaper collection of over 500 HD images that I'd like to implement as backgrounds on my Curve.

Can changing just the Sunset wallpaper be done locally per user or must it be compiled into the theme package itself?

Whatever the issue is, aneto, I'd like to get something going. I was a frequent skin/theme designer for Windows Mobile on SBSH.net; I'd like to get my feet wet in the BlackBerry world!

Let me know.
    Glad to hear about you. Half a year ago also I'd move in the WM skin world (sbsh, xda-dev,...).

About your question, with plazmic theme builder you can select a background for each screen (home, app, lock), but when you change the home screen in the device, then the home and app screens changes at yhe same time. I think is a OS limitation o theme builder bug. I'm not sure.

Regards.
    04-14-09 11:15 AM
    I'll check. Does it happens with the default today dimension?
    This is NOT an issue on the Stock Dimension Today theme
    04-14-09 11:34 AM
    Thanks Aneto for the themes.I just made a donation.There is only one problem I've noticed on the Stormlike Today theme;there is an overlap in the Calender entries.
    04-14-09 11:43 AM
    great job with the today! i love your themes have several of these and they are all i use! thanks again!
    04-14-09 11:49 AM
    I am in heaven today! Thank you so much for the Today version - I have been patiently waiting for it for months!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 04:58 PM
    UPDATE 15/04/2009 v1.26 Today versions only

- Solved bug in Today versions (overlap subject/location)
    04-14-09 06:50 PM
    omg i don't know what i would do without the 8900 theme. its awesome.
    04-15-09 03:59 AM
    You should make a today theme with just messeges.

04-15-09 08:57 AM
    I download this yesterday before the fix on overlap. How do I get that upgrade with out buying it again?

thanks
    04-15-09 10:14 AM
    I download this yesterday before the fix on overlap. How do I get that upgrade with out buying it again?

thanks
    I PM you. Check your private messages.
    04-15-09 02:37 PM
    keeeeeeeewl.. thank yoooou..!!
    04-15-09 04:02 PM
    any plans for a message + calendar version? maybe space for 1 message and two calendar appointments?

also, and i might be in the minority on this, but i've always liked the option to either scroll up/down or left/right. i know this means that i don't get the ringer notification on the home screen, but i set my side button to change that if i need to.

Anyway, great work!
    04-15-09 04:04 PM
    Like the smaller cal font on the update!

04-15-09 06:06 PM
    Excellent theme, the best of its kind that I've seen! One request, would it be possible for you to make a Today Plus theme that has Messages, Calls, and Calendar, 2 items each, like the original dimension theme? I think that functionality plus the form of your theme would be fantastic

Also, here's TinyURLs for everyone who wants to quickly type these into their browser:

BOTTOM DOCK OTA LINKS:
    Stormlike: tinyurl.com/cafnvy
    Boldlike: tinyurl.com/atcwjm
    8900like: tinyurl.com/d6xlme

L THEME OTA LINKS:
    Stormlike: tinyurl.com/cf5mnv
    Boldlike: tinyurl.com/dbtw2u
    8900like: tinyurl.com/chu4bz

TODAY PLUS OTA LINKS:
    Stormlike: tinyurl.com/c5gnp4
    Boldlike: tinyurl.com/d6apuy
    8900like: tinyurl.com/cje93s
    Last edited by pootify; 04-15-09 at 06:49 PM.
    04-15-09 06:36 PM
    these themes are great
    04-15-09 07:53 PM
    Thanks Aneto for the today theme - posted over at PMB (otro nombre) as well for ya.

You are the man my friend...... Adios

Trem
    Last edited by Tremortality; 04-16-09 at 04:04 AM.
    04-16-09 03:57 AM
    I PM you. Check your private messages.
    Thanks for the info aneto. I tired to reply but I don't have enough posts to reply so I am replying here. I uninstalled the theme and reinstalled it from the purchase link. I am still getting the text overlap in the calendar section. Can you pm me the ota or zip files?

Thanks again
    Scott
    04-16-09 08:45 AM
    Thanks for the info aneto. I tired to reply but I don't have enough posts to reply so I am replying here. I uninstalled the theme and reinstalled it from the purchase link. I am still getting the text overlap in the calendar section. Can you pm me the ota or zip files?

Thanks again
    Scott
    Check your aol.com email adresss, and let me know.
    Last edited by aneto; 04-16-09 at 09:10 AM.
    04-16-09 08:58 AM
    Glad to hear about you. Half a year ago also I'd move in the WM skin world (sbsh, xda-dev,...).

About your question, with plazmic theme builder you can select a background for each screen (home, app, lock), but when you change the home screen in the device, then the home and app screens changes at yhe same time. I think is a OS limitation o theme builder bug. I'm not sure.

Regards.
    Hey aneto,

I was wondering if you could send me the plazmic theme files for the Boldlike theme.

I won't release to anyone, I promise (I'm a fellow designer myself), I just wanna do a couple of changes for myself. I will not release your theme as an update or anything either, this is strictly for my personal benefit.

you can e-mail me at yeganian.eddATgmail.com

Thanks!
    04-16-09 07:34 PM
    Hey aneto,

I was wondering if you could send me the plazmic theme files for the Boldlike theme.

I won't release to anyone, I promise (I'm a fellow designer myself), I just wanna do a couple of changes for myself. I will not release your theme as an update or anything either, this is strictly for my personal benefit.

you can e-mail me at yeganian.eddATgmail.com

Thanks!
    Good luck with that
    04-16-09 09:05 PM
    awesome themes, i especially loved the bold-like zen one, 1 small request, if its possible can you make the icons for the bold like zen a little smaller? its just a small request if youre able to, meanwhile theyre all great!
    04-18-09 12:09 PM
    1 request to make this theme perfect: Can you change the alt, caps, and 123 icons that appear in the top right corner to the new black ones? I have seen this on the 8350i Precision-Like theme for the curve, so I know it is possible for 4.5.

Please let me know! Donation if completed, as this theme would then be perfect.
    04-20-09 02:42 PM
    Best looking storm/bold/8900 replica themes I've seen around for free! Nice work.

04-20-09 06:37 PM
636 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD