12-10-13 08:53 AM
636 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Is there a way to change the lock screen image on the Boldlike theme? I don't want to change the background when the screen has all the icons displayed on the regular menu, but when the dock/lock screen is up, I would prefer a custom image rather than the sunset.

Is this possible? When I set a image as my home screen, it replaces both backgrounds in both the lock/dock screen and the regular menu. I like the background on the regular menu screen and would prefer to keep this as is if possible. Any thoughts or is this hard coded into the theme?

For the record, I have nothing against pretty sunsets.
    04-10-09 11:06 PM
    Anything on the Today Theme?
    04-10-09 11:18 PM
    had lots of themes on my phone but this is by far the best one i have. visually appealing, smart, easy to use, and has everything i was looking for in a zen cant wait to see what you do with the today plus!!
    04-10-09 11:45 PM
    I love the 8900-like theme. Put it on the instant I got my Curve.

One thing, is there a way to make a double dock version? I'd love to have one of those.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
    04-11-09 01:33 AM
    I am really feeling these themes!!! Great Job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:45 AM
    Hey guys, I dled the L bold like theme for my gf's curve.. we updated the o.s, installed the theme.. everything works fine and looks fabolous but one small minor problem..the front main menu, i cant scroll left and right but i have to scroll up and down to navigate the icons up and down from the L icons to the bottom dock..is that normal ? or theres a fix for this... sorry if thats confusing but im a noobie.
    04-11-09 04:54 AM
    My 1st post, but these themes are awesome!! I love them, good work. I use the L BOLD one, as well. Yeah subsoniic, I was wondering the same thing. It's not a huge deal, I'll get used to it but I was confused at first like mine glitched or something lol.
    04-11-09 06:08 PM
    Hey guys, I dled the L bold like theme for my gf's curve.. we updated the o.s, installed the theme.. everything works fine and looks fabolous but one small minor problem..the front main menu, i cant scroll left and right but i have to scroll up and down to navigate the icons up and down from the L icons to the bottom dock..is that normal ? or theres a fix for this... sorry if thats confusing but im a noobie.
    It's been a while since I ran the L theme, but I THINK that's how it's supposed to be. If I remember right, that was a limitation of the previous version of Plazmic.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
    04-11-09 07:26 PM
    Love the themes very nice work

04-11-09 08:10 PM
    Anxiously aqwaiting the Today+!! Looks promising though.

04-11-09 08:19 PM
    Thanks for the apps. Great work.
    04-11-09 09:41 PM
    thanks for the themes.. using the 8900 L!
    04-12-09 12:05 PM
    Just curious if you'll be making this for the Pearl anytime soon? No one has put out an extremely high quality pearl version of these themes yet :/
    04-12-09 01:48 PM
    Hi

Great stuff. Although I had 10 themes installed after seeing these I deleted some (but not CoolBreeze 4.5!) I had installed to make room. These are really nice. I just got 4 of the 6. I'll get back with any new bugs I find. Thks and great work! I'm going to check out that SDK you are using.

04-12-09 02:40 PM
    I've been using all 3 of these themes a lot. I LOVE them. They are really cool. Good job to whoever made them.
    04-12-09 05:39 PM
    I'm currently using the L Bold like one. What's the difference between the Bold & 8900 ones? I know the wallpapers, and the icons look more opaque w/ the 8900 but on my phone they look exactly the same?
    04-12-09 05:58 PM
    Still nothing on the Today+ version? I can't wait!!
    04-12-09 10:20 PM
    awesome awesome themes!! some of the best themes around
    04-13-09 05:32 PM
    These themes are incredible! Thank you!
    04-13-09 05:56 PM
    I am using the Stormlike Bottom Dock version - I love all the font and meter sizes (maybe my old eyes need it bigger)
    :-)

04-13-09 06:15 PM
    after installing and using, does anyone have trouble with there fone as far as using it..does it freezes when ur chatting on the bb messenger
    04-13-09 07:08 PM
    I'd like to be able to change the sunset image on the Boldlike theme. I like the blue background on the applications page, but the sunset image has got to go! I've got a wallpaper collection of over 500 HD images that I'd like to implement as backgrounds on my Curve.

Can changing just the Sunset wallpaper be done locally per user or must it be compiled into the theme package itself?

Whatever the issue is, aneto, I'd like to get something going. I was a frequent skin/theme designer for Windows Mobile on SBSH.net; I'd like to get my feet wet in the BlackBerry world!

Let me know.
    04-13-09 08:13 PM
    I'd like to be able to change the sunset image on the Boldlike theme. I like the blue background on the applications page, but the sunset image has got to go! I've got a wallpaper collection of over 500 HD images that I'd like to implement as backgrounds on my Curve.

Can changing just the Sunset wallpaper be done locally per user or must it be compiled into the theme package itself?

Whatever the issue is, aneto, I'd like to get something going. I was a frequent skin/theme designer for Windows Mobile on SBSH.net; I'd like to get my feet wet in the BlackBerry world!

Let me know.
    you can change background to whatever the fizzle you want homie
    04-14-09 02:52 AM
    UPDATE 14/04/2009 v1.25 "the last"

- Today Plus version added (calendar +6)
    - minor bugs fixed

Announcement: A reworked, improved premium version is available at Mobihand. This premium version has the lastest new OS 4.6 icons and graphics for the Curve.
    04-14-09 07:14 AM
    thank you for your themes!
    04-14-09 07:51 AM
636 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD