I have the "L" theme. It says on the firt post of the thread that the font is BBAlphasans - 8. How come on my main menu, "L" screen, the font is italized? It doesn't look the same as the thumbnails on the first post? Is this a setting?
    BBAlphasans 8 is only fixed for dialog and menus. The rest of the fonts are customizable by device options. (Options - Sreen/Keyboard)
    04-25-09 05:48 AM
    I download the bottomdock for 8900 lookalike....LOVE IT !!!!
    04-25-09 11:46 AM
    Dear Sir--

I'm really interested in this theme. Would you possibly be able to remake this for the pearl users?
    04-25-09 12:39 PM
    these themes are freaking awesome, really great quality and they look really good. i have a wierd question, i think away. is it possible to have the stormlike theme in today plus with just the messages, sms, and phone? i really dont use the callendar and i havent seen a today theme without one. you probably wouldnt call it a today theme cause you couldnt see what you were up to today but i think it would be really awesome. thanks soo much for these awesome themes, they really are great!
    04-26-09 01:52 PM
    I want to tell you, I have been using your bold-like theme and love it. Thanks for sharing.
    04-26-09 01:52 PM
    these themes are freaking awesome, really great quality and they look really good. i have a wierd question, i think away. is it possible to have the stormlike theme in today plus with just the messages, sms, and phone? i really dont use the callendar and i havent seen a today theme without one. you probably wouldnt call it a today theme cause you couldnt see what you were up to today but i think it would be really awesome. thanks soo much for these awesome themes, they really are great!
    thinking on this...
    04-26-09 03:16 PM
    i like your work and if it is good i have no problem with a donation.
    04-26-09 03:39 PM
    I LOVE these! I DLed the L Bold Like theme. I wanted something similar, but I wanted the L Shape

Great job!
    04-26-09 04:48 PM
    I'll be honest, I have been using your Stormlike theme since it came out and it still impresses me. I try other themes but none of them are as clean as yours. These are what the Curve should have came with from the factory, thank you so much for the great work!

p.s. I did not have any issues with the icons when I upgraded the OS from v.131 to v.138, everything is perfect.
    04-27-09 09:06 AM
    Firstly, Aneto very nice work.

But I've noticed there are questions from users going unanswered in this thread; in respect to the slowing down of functionality.. I've installed the 8900 bottom dock theme for my missus and have noticed the speed issues too.

If you are unsure or don't have a fix, at least say so...

cheers
    04-27-09 12:18 PM
    I'll be honest, I have been using your Stormlike theme since it came out and it still impresses me. I try other themes but none of them are as clean as yours. These are what the Curve should have came with from the factory, thank you so much for the great work!

p.s. I did not have any issues with the icons when I upgraded the OS from v.131 to v.138, everything is perfect.
    Thanks!
    04-28-09 04:38 PM
    Firstly, Aneto very nice work.

But I've noticed there are questions from users going unanswered in this thread; in respect to the slowing down of functionality.. I've installed the 8900 bottom dock theme for my missus and have noticed the speed issues too.

If you are unsure or don't have a fix, at least say so...

cheers
    About the slowing down that you mention, I have no idea how a theme (without animations) can reduce BB fucionality. So I don't have a fix for this. I thinks it depends how much free memory you have... If I`ll be honest, I don�t noticed slowing down issue in my device BB8310 OS 4.5, compared with stock dimension themes. Sorry.
    04-28-09 04:46 PM
    Your themes are some of the best out there!! Any chance of a today version with messages instead of calendar?
    04-29-09 10:08 AM
    i need help ...when i am trying to add the alx file in apliacation load window..it gives me an error wich says..
    no additional applications desingd for ur device were found... how to download plzz help
    04-29-09 11:26 AM
    i need help ...when i am trying to add the alx file in apliacation load window..it gives me an error wich says..
    no additional applications desingd for ur device were found... how to download plzz help
    The easyest way to do it, is copy/paste the OTA link you want in the first post, and send you by email to your BB. Then open the link from your BB and complete the instalation.
    04-29-09 04:33 PM
    Best theme I have ever used so far, thanks!
    04-29-09 07:32 PM
    Nice theme. Thanks!!
    04-29-09 11:38 PM
    Hi Aneto,

I tried the free 8900 theme for my 8330, OS4.5. It is simply beautiful. Can't stop looking at it. I pick up the BB just to look at the theme.

Wanted to know the real Differences between the free and premium themes versions. Does someone have screen captures they could share?

Do you offer customization services? I'm happy to donate to this very worth application and cause!

Thanks.
    05-01-09 02:23 PM
    Hi Aneto,

I tried the free 8900 theme for my 8330, OS4.5. It is simply beautiful. Can't stop looking at it. I pick up the BB just to look at the theme.

Wanted to know the real Differences between the free and premium themes versions. Does someone have screen captures they could share?

Do you offer customization services? I'm happy to donate to this very worth application and cause!

Thanks.
    The only diferences are:

- in the premium new OS icons added (num, cap �ock, etc)
    - in the premium banner is resized 60 pixel to 50 pixel
    - in the premium all the fonts and icons are smaller, and are the precision original for curve (8350). Very high quality. In the free there are the ones for the bold and some are resized.

here two screenshots:

premium

free
    05-02-09 06:37 AM
    aneto, thanks a LOT for your continued support for your themes! I just found out about them, and downloaded right away! Personally, I did not like the whole icon list view under the Storm-like theme. But it's a great theme though!!!
    05-02-09 07:49 PM
    Hi, that looks awesome....when are we gonna get it ready for version 4.2 ? my BB has 4.2 so it doesn't work as of now.
    05-04-09 10:56 AM
    looks great! thanks
    05-04-09 11:51 AM
    Hi, that looks awesome....when are we gonna get it ready for version 4.2 ? my BB has 4.2 so it doesn't work as of now.
    thank you, and yes I'm thinking in provide lower os version for the next update. I want to implement hide docks in the next version. keep you updated. probably in two weeks. regards.
    05-05-09 01:40 PM
    I love your themes but got a ?
    Is there a way to do a stormlike today +
    Minus the today, instead have SMS and MMS.
    Or is ther a setting I can change to do so as I don't use the calender on my phone.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 02:13 AM
    thank you, and yes I'm thinking in provide lower os version for the next update. I want to implement hide docks in the next version. keep you updated. probably in two weeks. regards.

thank you! I love the themes but I had no luck installing them because of my OS.... you gimme hope!
    05-06-09 08:50 AM
636 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD