i really like these themes!!
    the only things i dont like is the way that it scrolls up and down instead of left to right and the battery meter and signal meter are huge!
    BottomDock scrolls left to right.
    L versions scrolls up to down, due OS4.5 don�t let both directions at the same time. One direction is for the home icons, and the other one is for the profile icon... so I have to decide wich one for the home icons in the L theme.

For the battery an signal meters, there are opinions for both trends. Someone says the fonts, meters are huge, others says there are OK (my trend). However I testing a version with some 8350 elements (smaller fonts and meters in the banner) for next releases...
    04-01-09 07:41 AM
    I have zero complaints with this theme which is rare lol. I usually can find one thing I hate

When the today theme is released I will never need another theme unless Aneto starts making more.....
    04-02-09 12:01 AM
    I couldn't agree more!

These themes are so perfect it's scary - I always come back to the Stormlike Bottom Dock after exploring some other themes. Even though the Today Plus feature is a BIG deal for me, I am still prepared to use this theme even though it doesn't have that feature - I will be in heaven once Aneto releases the Today Plus versions!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:07 AM
    I have zero complaints with this theme which is rare lol. I usually can find one thing I hate

When the today theme is released I will never need another theme unless Aneto starts making more.....
    I agree totally... this is the only theme I use now and i check this thread daily to see if Aneto has released the Today version.I hope he someday makes this in pink too...
    04-02-09 02:41 PM
    Hey aneto. I was wondering how you got the profiles icon in the banner smaller without losing the quality. Did you resize the icon?
    04-02-09 10:17 PM
    Cancel that...Just DL'd it on my 8830 WE and it is working like a charm. Damn thats a nice theme!!! (Stormlike Bottom Dock)

Ditto that! Need one for the WE's!

hey i download the bottom dock boldlike for my 8330 and i absolutely LOVE it you did such a great job, seriously major props. i would love my friends to be able to download this theme, as well, but some of them have World Editions... do you think you could make this to be compatable with the 88xx?
    Last edited by Strangely Brown; 04-03-09 at 06:53 AM.
    04-03-09 06:41 AM
    just downloaded onto my curve OTA, piece of cake...only complaints are that I wish with Botton Dock, there were only 5 icons instead of 6...they are a lititle small...I like the way my Verizon theme is sized with 5 icons.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll learn to deal with it.
    04-03-09 11:30 AM
    I wish one thing:

Transparent menus/prompt boxes

Cheers, my favourite theme to date!
    04-03-09 10:59 PM
    Can these be made with the "today" style with messages and calendar in the rest of the screen? I am currently using the L Stormlike but would appreciate the today included.
    04-04-09 03:53 PM
    great theme i really love it and it is really great looking and works well!! great job!
    04-05-09 12:34 PM
    Hello Everyone...My OS is 4.2, is it ok to download this themes?
    04-06-09 10:34 AM
    Aneto, are you close to a release of the today plus calendar editions? I've resorted to loading the screen capture preview from several weeks ago on my device and pretending.
    04-06-09 12:03 PM
    These themes are the best I downloaded the 8900like theme and its just the best keep up the good work.
    04-06-09 02:26 PM
    Hello Everyone...My OS is 4.2, is it ok to download this themes?
    No - you need OS 4.5. One day Aneto has said he plans to make it compatible for 4.2 - upgrade your OS if you wish in addition to being able to get great themes you will have quite a few more improvements.

Trem
    04-07-09 02:58 AM
    i have os 4.5 but these don't seem to work for me. i have them on my phone, but when i click on them on my themes, either the phone does a process but the theme doesn't change or one time it just kept cycling "processing" for a very long time and i had to do a battery pull. why won't they work for my 8330?
    04-07-09 08:07 AM
    Any possibility to get the .thm files posted. I tried making one similar to the 8900like last night as I wanted to change a couple things, but it didn't turn out anywhere close to as good as these. If possible I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!

Erik

04-07-09 09:31 AM
    I heard mention of a screen capture of the today+ version of these themes? I didnt get to see it. does anyone still have it?
    04-07-09 12:35 PM
    Hi,
    Iam using BB8310 just wana confirm that these themes will work with my device

04-07-09 02:09 PM
    Yep, they work perfectly! I have a Curve 8310 and I have zero problems.

04-07-09 02:28 PM
    how come they will work on an 8310 when they won't load on my 8330?
    04-08-09 12:01 AM
    hello i cant download theme because is a jad can you make a zip
    04-08-09 01:47 AM
    Top network name ...

I notice in the screenshots above the time there is space for the "Network".
    When i run the theme from my BB there is just a blank space.
    Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

Excellent themes btw. I am stoked for the Today+ L Theme.
    Thanks for the hard work. I am amazed these themes are free. (c:
    04-08-09 12:16 PM
    I heard mention of a screen capture of the today+ version of these themes? I didnt get to see it. does anyone still have it?
    Here is the screen shot Aneto posted:
    04-08-09 12:54 PM
    awesome screenshot....although im wondering if there will be any other options for it besides just having calendar on the main screen.
    04-08-09 01:56 PM
    i love the themes but im having one problem with the "L" themes. When navigating through the icons on the home page it seems like im jumping icons. Theres a couple icons that the scroller jumps over. How do i fix this?
    04-09-09 03:44 AM
636 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD