1 - i have created my own theme and am working on fixing all the smaller issues. i have a message icon, a sms icon, and a mms icon. in the message application i get my email, BB Messenger, and googletalk; but sms and mms go into their own folders. how do i get everything to go into the message application?

2 - any suggestions for downloading icons? i have found a couple sites, nothing real interesting.
    05-26-09 03:55 PM
    1 - i have created my own theme and am working on fixing all the smaller issues. i have a message icon, a sms icon, and a mms icon. in the message application i get my email, BB Messenger, and googletalk; but sms and mms go into their own folders. how do i get everything to go into the message application?

2 - any suggestions for downloading icons? i have found a couple sites, nothing real interesting.
    Icons, are best made by you and photoshop. There are hundreds of free icons available for theyre mainly made for PC's and MAC's. Phone icons are difference and would require you to make your own..
    05-26-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD