so..my trackball is just dirty and need a replacement. So I ordered a new trackball from cnn.cn. Has anyone ordered parts from this site? Are they reliable? it's kind of too late to ask since i processed my order..but just want to know you guy's input

thanks in advance!
    06-09-09 12:11 AM
    They are reliable but regular shipping takes about 2 weeks or so
    06-09-09 12:21 AM
    perrrfect just as long as i dont get scammed, im happy THANKS!
    06-09-09 12:25 AM
    Have you tried cleaning it to see if it will help it until the replacement comes?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...move+trackball
    06-09-09 12:29 AM
    Have you tried cleaning it to see if it will help it until the replacement comes?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...move+trackball
    yes, i went through that thread, and went through step by step procedure. but it didn't work for me so i just decided to go with purchasing a new trackball
    06-09-09 12:33 AM
    perrrfect just as long as i dont get scammed, im happy THANKS!
    Know you will not get scammed. They are legit! And if you ever have CS issues, the owner Steve Chan replies to emails in a timely manner. I have ordered numerous times from them and very happy.
    06-09-09 12:33 AM
    They are definitely legit, I have ordered from them before and actually just ordered some screws from them for my BB since I messed one up when taking my BB apart.
    06-09-09 12:40 AM
    Yeh that happeed to my friend and she broke the ring around the track ball prying it open.
    06-09-09 12:40 AM
    YAY! thank you guys for your input!
    xox!
    06-09-09 12:45 AM
    eBay seller mobilexny sells OEM trackballs with rings for $4.84 shipped first class from NY. You get your TB in a few days.

You could've got 2 TBs for the same price, faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 12:54 AM
    amazon has the cheapest blackberry parts
    06-11-09 03:34 PM
    I may have paid more for my all new deep blue housing and black trackball or what not in the past. Well, if I going to do it all over again, I will still go with cnn.cn.

His stuff is of great quality. He threw me a free T5 and adjusted my shipping cost appropriately. Well, I ordered my stuff within a few days separately (just keep changing my mind, lol). He fixed them all rather than try to charge me three times of shipping. A great attention to detailed and certainly always put himslef in customers' shoes type of seller

You will be happy. On a side note, be careful with the trackball ring. It breaks relatively easy if you are not careful with it.

Good luck.
    06-11-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD