Even in the full screen option, the it never takes up the entire screen. Can this somehow be changed?
    11-08-08 04:10 PM
    try vuclip.com. Youtube has issues being displayed properly on the BB, this has more to do with youtube than the config of your BB device
    11-08-08 04:12 PM
    Actually, although you are right about m.youtube, vuclip (was blueapple.mobi) used to play videos in full screen on OS 4.3. However, I've noticed with 4.5.0.56 and 4.5.0.77 you cannot. In 4.3 if you saved one of the "hi-res" clips it would play full screen in your media player. Now saving "regular" or "hi-res" gives the same result.

Also, if trying to "open" (not save) a file in vuclip, anything over .3 megs won't load and will give an error message. This sometimes leads to another "uncaught" message which then restarts the browser and returns you to your home page.

What was changed in the media player that stopped it from playing full screen? Videos from videos4blackberry use full screen no problem. These are reformatted though I assume.

There are actually a lot of bugs with the media player.

Song times in my list are all wrong (all are listed as being between two and twenty seconds) then when I click on a track the correct time comes up in the now playing window.

If I download something from the browser, then highlight the item when it has completed, hit the bb button, and choose play, 50% of the time it will shut the phone off (red light, screen black, then restart). However, when a download completes, if I manually open the media player and start the video it always works flawlessly.

Whatever about the fullscreen thing though, I only care cause I wanna see how roky erikson played some of his songs (chords and riffs)live so I can figure them out. Can't make out what he's playing from the small screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 05:40 PM
    So, basically: no. I can't fix the issue.
    11-10-08 05:36 AM
    I use FreeStudioManager (free) and save youtube videos to my sd card and they are automatically converted to play perfectly and full screen
    11-10-08 07:24 AM
    I use FreeStudioManager (free) and save youtube videos to my sd card and they are automatically converted to play perfectly and full screen
    what is this ?? is this on you BB and how does it work

thanks
    11-10-08 08:17 AM
    bump -- where can we find this download?
    11-10-08 10:22 PM
    bump for this, please
    11-11-08 10:03 PM
    dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Studio-Manager.htm Seems I can't post the url here cause I am new...but

I believe this is what she was talking about...I have not used it, but I think I will try it...when I put videos on my curve, I get the sound, but must a black screen. I am super new at this (only had my curve 2 days) so anyone who has step by step for playing video would be helpful.
    Thanks
    11-12-08 10:40 AM
    You can also watch videos from VTap
    11-28-08 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD