Every time that I try to view a video from YouTube on my phone, it keeps showing me a error that the media type is not compatible with the videoplayer. Anyone know what may cause this? It never happened before, but randomly started doing it recently.
    01-29-09 10:58 PM
    Are you using OS 4.5
    01-29-09 11:01 PM
    Same thing happen to me, in options go to general configurations and check all the boxes, also set emulation to "blackberry". Changes should save, do a soft power off just to let it reset for second and then jump back on youtube to see if it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 01:02 AM
    I've had the same problem. I pause it as soon as the video starts loading and then hit play when it's done and that seems to work pretty good.
    01-30-09 01:30 AM
    I am on 4.5
    4.5.89 if I remember correctly.

I'll try the suggestion about the check boxes. Hopefully it works!
    01-30-09 09:51 AM
    Same thing happen to me, in options go to general configurations and check all the boxes, also set emulation to "blackberry". Changes should save, do a soft power off just to let it reset for second and then jump back on youtube to see if it works.

Yeah when I went to do that, everything that you told me to do was already done. So I'm still searching for a solution

01-30-09 05:45 PM
    I get that error also. It's a small issue with YouTube's mobile service. Sometimes it happens alot, other times, its very rare. The pause then play when loaded tip seems to help alot during these bad times. I'm sure YouTube is aware of these issues tho, and is working to fix them. You might consider using BOLT to watch youtube videos, it has never given me an error when attempting to watch.
    01-30-09 06:04 PM
    I just got an error message, unable to play media? For many videos. This never happened last week.

01-30-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD