I do not know if i have the unlimited data plan

but anyway does any tmo user that goes to youtube get the caution about upgrading there datta plan or is that just cause i dont have an unlimited one

ps. who goes to youtube on there phone and does more charges get added to your bill?
    10-30-08 10:06 PM
    everynow and then when i download or stream a large video i get a message saying a large data charge could occur if i dont have a unlimited data package but i know i have unlimited so i dont worry bout it

no nothing is added to ur bill
    10-30-08 10:09 PM
    Same here. It gives the warning so you arent surprised to get a large bill if you don't have unlimited data.
    10-30-08 10:38 PM
    I do not know if i have the unlimited data plan
    Check your wireless bill or call your service provider if you're unsure. Your bill should show a "data" plan of some sort. Some are unlimited, but some contain MB limits. The warning you're seeing is as the others have described. It's just a fail safe message from YouTube so you won't be able to say you weren't warned. If you do not have an unlimited data plan, the charges can rack up rather quickly. Better to be than .
    10-31-08 04:41 AM
    I'm gonna have to agree, I have unlimited and still get it. I go to youtube all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD