Ok...this is crazy...and I know there are other posts..first I was told it's not possible to watch youtube videos on your BB from the actual youtube site. Then a Tmobile rep told me it was possible, and that I had the latest operating thing on my phone, but maybe it malfunctioned so I should back up my stuff and redownload it...which I have NO idea how to do.....he sent me directions but I deleted them by accident....I asked another rep and they said they weren't sure why my phone wouldn't do it, it should do it...but they don't support or guarantee that it will work since it's a third party application...finally I messed around with some web browser configuration and I'm not sure what I need to have checked or not....youtube still won't play that m.youtube.com site...BUT after fooling around with the settings TMZ videos DID play whereas before they wouldn't.....someone please help! I have gone to other sites and watched videos, but some of my favorite youtubers...all of the videos aren't uploaded on those sites.....This is my OS 4.5.0124 Also I have these things checked under browser configuration: support java, allow java popups, terminate slow running scripts, support HTML tables, use foreground and backgrnd colors, use bckgrnd imgs, support embedded media, support style sheets, default search is yahoo...emulation is BB...show images on wml and html pages..is this right? Also if someone can link me to the steps on how to update my OS if I need to...There is a 4.6 right? What's the difference is it worth it? I'm still new to all of this...thanks for the help!
    07-26-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD