i have tried many times to run a youtube video on my phone but it never works for me. here is what im working with

-BB8310
    -v4.5.0.52(platform 2.7.0.66)

i have read that as long as your running 4.5+ you can view them... not the case for myself. i have tried the m.youtube.com thing no workie for me. when i go to youtube i look for a video and then click "watch video" then it takes me to the media player and sits there forever, when i first go to the media player the incoming and outgoing data arrows in the corner flash once then thats it. and help would be greatly appreciated, i cant stand class anymore and need some youtube.
    12-03-08 11:51 AM
    Open your browser and hit menu>options>browser configurations and check off every box, then set show images to: On WML and HTML pages, then below that set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry. Then save and go to m.youtube.com to view...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:00 PM
    Make sure that the APN is set correctly. Go to Options, Advanced Options, TCP and enter
    UK USER
    GPRS APN address: general.t-mobile.uk
    Username : user
    Password: wap

US USER
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: (blank)
    Password: (blank)

YouTube should now work
    12-03-08 12:09 PM
    Make sure that the APN is set correctly. Go to Options, Advanced Options, TCP and enter
    UK USER
    GPRS APN address: general.t-mobile.uk
    Username : user
    Password: wap

US USER
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: (blank)
    Password: (blank)

YouTube should now work
    mine shows
    APN:wap.cingular
    Username for APN: [email protected]
    Password: ********

so if i change to what u said to put is that going to mess up my service or anything just curious.
    12-03-08 12:17 PM
    I had the same problem. Go to your browser options and clear the cache. That worked for me.
    12-03-08 12:30 PM
    mine shows
    APN:wap.cingular
    Username for APN: [email protected]
    Password: ********

so if i change to what u said to put is that going to mess up my service or anything just curious.
    Don't know. I am not a T-Mobile customer. I think that you should tal kto other T-Mobile users. I got my info from the T-Mobile websites.
    12-03-08 12:44 PM
    Im t mo

I use wap.voicestream.com

no user name or password
    12-03-08 12:46 PM
    looks like it worked, i can now view youtube, thank you everyone!!!!
    12-03-08 12:56 PM
    Glad ya got it up an running...
    12-03-08 03:09 PM
    youtube videos need to be viewed in HTML
    12-03-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD