I downloaded youmail to answer voicemail. Its a pain in the ***. I deleted it restarted my phone and the first voicemail I received was a youmail again. How do I delete it for real so my voicemail is back to normal?thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 07:17 AM
    me too....I hate it...i can't retrieve old voice mails. Please, someone help us!
    09-25-09 09:07 AM
    I downloaded youmail to answer voicemail. Its a pain in the ***. I deleted it restarted my phone and the first voicemail I received was a youmail again. How do I delete it for real so my voicemail is back to normal?thanks in advance

Sign on to youmail web account and close your account, or remove your phone from your profile.
    09-25-09 09:28 AM
    I did go onto the web page and there is a remove my account option. After you choose it it kindly tells you how to get your old voicemail to answer again and thanks for the help

09-25-09 10:08 AM
    i hated youmail right off the bat too, and ended up deleting it. however, now with a really good reason to have particular greetings set to certain people, i'm loving it. it definately comes in handy.
    09-25-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD