Desktop Manager v. 4.3.0.17
    Outlook 2007

I use Google Calendar extensively for tracking tasks and appointments. As a result I have 7 calendars set-up in Google. Google Sync, much to my dismay only syncs the default calendar. So I've pushed all the calendars into Outlook 2007 in order to sync them all with my very handy and helpful BB Curve. This is where the problem begins.

I have the sync set-up as a two-way sync, transferring only future items, removing alarms for past events. In the advanced set-up I have mapped all seven calendar folders, confirming additions and deletions, notify me of conflicts, no filters, default fields. I have removed from my google calendars anything with an attachment.

Everything appears to go well until I get to "Processing Device Calendar Record 310 of 324" when I get "Error Encountered. Error code 0x80040fb3. Check Documentation."

I have:
    • uninstalled / reinstalled battery & software
    • double checked calendars for attachments
    • attempted one-way sync to device
    • banged my head on the desk repeatedly!

Help?
    07-01-08 10:17 AM
    have you tried to setup Google Sync for all your calendars? I have mine set for 4 separate calendars and it works without a hitch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 10:26 AM
    Thank you, Azeis. I had originally set Google Sync up for all of the calendars, but it wasn't working. I reset the sync and added them all again and it appears everything is in place.

Thank you very much!
    07-01-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD