Hello all,
    I did a search on here and google about my emails dissapearing. The consensus seems to be that the emails and texts dissapear when memory gets low. My problem is that only the emails in my primary account that I receive are getting deleted. All of my sent emails remain saved, as my messages are set to remain forever. It so happens that about 24 hours after I get an email,it will vanish, while ones that I send or reply to remain. I have been keeping an eye on my memory and it has been around 35-41 million bytes. My OS was recently updated, but this has been going on since I got this phone a little over a month ago. It is getting to a daily thing though instead of just a random deal. I would like to see this resolved as emails on my phone is the number one reason for getting a blackberry and now that I have one I can't part with it for a "lesser" phone model. Verizon has told me that they will replace it but I was hoping there would be a way to fix this as I'm afraid that it will just keep happening. Anyone had this problem or have a suggestion? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD