Got my replacement phone today from the ebay seller and it seems to be working wonderfully! Even got 4.5 loaded and everything, woohoo!!! I should mention that this is my first time posting here using my bb!

Out of curiousity though, does the mobile site generally take longer to load??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 08:05 PM
    Congrats on the new phone! CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage will take longer to load than your PC! Actually the wap crackberry site over WIFI with the BB Browser is blazing fast!
    08-07-08 08:06 PM
    Awsome!
    08-07-08 08:06 PM
    Enjoy your new BB

08-07-08 08:12 PM
    Congrats on the new phone! CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage will take longer to load than your PC! Actually the wap crackberry site over WIFI with the BB Browser is blazing fast!
    So the reason it's going slow could be because I'm using Opera Mini and not the BB Browser?
    08-07-08 08:12 PM
    congrats on the curve!
    08-07-08 08:16 PM
    lol, it's not truly new to me...i had one for about a month and then had to send it back to the ebay seller i got it from because the usb port was bad.

but thanks for the welcomes anyway
    08-07-08 08:20 PM
    The wap forums take literally just seconds to load on my BB.

08-07-08 08:32 PM
    Congratulations on your new working BlackBerry! The wapforums.crackberry really only takes a few seconds on my berry. I'm with Alltel and on three, four, or five bars with EVDO. Congratulations again.

08-07-08 08:50 PM
    Ya make sure you go to the wap site and use the blackberry browser instead opera, at least for actual wap sites. I find the bb browser much easier for wap sites!

08-07-08 08:55 PM
    so ive been lurking around and i look forward to getting a curve in oct when im up for renewal. been over on the bold threads and that aint lookin promising. curve here i come.
    08-07-08 09:05 PM
    Well, I'm just saying it aint considered bold if EVERYBODY else does it!!

08-07-08 09:22 PM
    Well, I'm just saying it aint considered bold if EVERYBODY else does it!!

true that. i dunno, for some reason i like the curve better. yea bold is the "new gadget" but i dont like the small screen and the way the desktop looks. of course, i have not played with a bold so i might change my mind.
    08-07-08 09:28 PM
    Hmm I'll make sure to go to the forums using the BB Browser then. Thanks for the tip
    08-08-08 07:31 AM
    true that. i dunno, for some reason i like the curve better. yea bold is the "new gadget" but i dont like the small screen and the way the desktop looks. of course, i have not played with a bold so i might change my mind.
    ummm... have you ever seen a Bold?! The screen resolution is much better than a Curve!! I am not saying I will instantly drop my Curve and replace it with a Bold, but the screen is one of the Bold's main selling points!

And the 'desktop look' is only a theme... which you can always change!
    08-08-08 07:39 AM
    Congrats on the new phone!

08-08-08 07:49 AM
    Its too late , I can see they have gotten to bmcclure already. The rest of us LOYAL Curve owners HAVE TO BE STRONG and resist the brainwashing......the sheer boldness......of it all.........ahhhh the HORROR!

PS- lol!

08-08-08 07:50 AM
    Yayy..I just got my new curve. It is WOW. I used to be an iphone user!
    08-08-08 07:52 AM
    The wap forums take literally just seconds to load on my BB.

Although I'm new to Blackberry and the Curve, when I load up this web site, the web page is huge. I have to scroll down and down and down and down to get to the messages. Phew .... my thumb gets tire just getting to the messages. There must be an easier way.
    08-08-08 08:18 AM
    Yayy..I just got my new curve. It is WOW. I used to be an iphone user!
    Wow, what made you switch from the iphone??
    08-08-08 08:25 AM
    Press "T" to go to top of the page.
    Press "B" to go to the bottom.
    Press SPACE to move down 1 screen.
    Press SHIFT/SPACE to move up 1 screen.

08-08-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD