I downloaded yahoo messenger to my blackberry and when I went to move it from the applications folder to the home screen.. it disapeared literally looked everywhere and couldn't find it so I went to settings/options/advanced options/applications and it showed up on the list so I deleted it. I then downloaded it again this time after the download was complete I couldn't find it anywhere again. I tried this a couple of times and still have not been able to locate it after downloading it but it shows up in the application list.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks,
    01-12-09 12:06 AM
    Have you tried going to your applications list then pressing the blackberry button then show all and see if it is hidden?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 12:10 AM
    That didn't work...
    any other ideas?
    01-12-09 08:01 AM
    Try another application maybe... MobileIM has AOL, MSN, and Yahoo all in one. I had it and liked it. Instango is also a great multi program messaging tool. It has Google Talk on it as well as ICQ and a couple others.
    01-12-09 08:04 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

01-12-09 08:06 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

yes I have... doesn't work either
    01-12-09 08:13 AM
    Where did you get Yahoo Messenger from? Did you get it from the blackberry site?
    01-12-09 10:47 AM
    Go to the Yahoo home page and on the left column is a listing for mobile services, you can get it there...
    01-12-09 10:49 AM
    Thanks but I already have it I was just trying to understand where the OP got it from because that could help solve the problem.
    01-12-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD