i know this has been posted before and i have tried to follow the directions with no luck. is there anyone out there who could help me get yahoo messenger on my bb 8310 att phone. a lot of the links that i have found on the internet don't even work anymore and the ones that do make no sense. i have downloaded the yahoomessengerV2 service book and tried to drag it to the right side of backup/restore. when i do this it pops up on the left side. this is as far as i got . maybe i am doing something wrong....obviously

AHHHHHHHHH!! Some one help me ! i need yahoo messenger on my phone!
    04-26-08 02:39 AM
    i know this has been posted before and i have tried to follow the directions with no luck. is there anyone out there who could help me get yahoo messenger on my bb 8310 att phone. a lot of the links that i have found on the internet don't even work anymore and the ones that do make no sense. i have downloaded the yahoomessengerV2 service book and tried to drag it to the right side of backup/restore. when i do this it pops up on the left side. this is as far as i got . maybe i am doing something wrong....obviously

i think if you just reload your OS and click the box next to yahoo messenger it should load on your phone... correct me if im wrong
    04-26-08 03:26 AM
    Just get JiveTalk.
    04-26-08 07:15 AM
    Just get JiveTalk.
    So true - especially if you instant message a lot. Jivetalk supports all of the big chat clients
    04-26-08 08:31 AM
    Two issues....

It's not free and may not want to pay.

Also the OP may not IM enough to need multi-IM client that he/she has to pay for.

I for one have been trying to get GTalk to have my AIM buddies on it for the longest.
    04-26-08 11:09 AM

I'm not sure what directions you followed, but I used the following and have been using Y!M on my Curve for the past 3 months with no issues. The drag and drop you're doing is not the answer. Let me know if it works for you.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/how...im-2-0-t-7299/
    04-26-08 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD