I've got a compatibility issue with the latest software release and Yahoo Go. I have had my 8300 for 2 years and have been using Yahoo Go for most of that time.

When I installed the recent RIM software upgrade the Yahoo Go app gave an error message. I tried removing the battery to reset the system, etc., but no dice. Figuring there may have been a software issue, I uninstalled Yahoo Go and had planned to reinstall it. Now whenever I attempt to do the re-installation the browser doesn't recognize the link on the Yahoo site is being clicked on, even though the cursor changes to a pointing finger as I pass over it.

I've contacted Yahoo and they say it's Blackberry's fault. Any suggestions? I really enjoyed the syncing features between my phone and my (massive) Yahoo address book, along with my TeleNav GPS.
    06-10-09 04:23 PM
    06-10-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks blackngray70!!!! I had the exact same issue. I have replaced my BB8330 twice (earphone jack keeps crapping out) and my 3rd phone wouldn't accept yahoo go. Your shortcut worked perfect. You are a god among men!!!!
    08-20-09 05:44 PM
    Lol I wouldn't go that far.

You're welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD