Used to Wirelessly Sync with Outlook. Lost my job, so Sync'ed all my Contacts, Memos, Tasks, & Calendar with Yahoo, before I was taken off BES Server. All that info seems to be on Yahoo, YEA! I did not loose it.

Now that I was taken off the Corp BES Server, all most all of my Calendar Items on my BB, except for 120 close to today's date, are gone (Contacts, Memos, Taks are still there). I thought I could One-Way Sync from Yahoo > BB, to restore them (I have important Calendar entires from back to 2003 I need to keep). It seems to read them from Yahoo, but not actually transfer to my BB. I tried changing Default Calendar to something other than Desktop (which was asscoiated with Corporate BES), & made sure to select "ALL" Items, but it still does not transfer any Calendar Items??? Any ideas?

A Starbucks Gift Card to first person who can help me?
    06-03-09 11:04 AM
    here's one thing to try --

Open "Options"
    click advanced options
    click "Default services"
    make sure that under "calendar (CICAL)", the account you use for your calendar is shown. I couldn't get sync to work until I found that this had "Facebook" instead of the email address I use for Outlook.

Hope this helps!

Diane
    06-03-09 12:54 PM
    did that, still does not work. As far as I observed this YAHOO Sync is flaky. Seems to work only sometime
    06-03-09 02:28 PM
    Was it in automotive ?
    06-03-09 02:37 PM
    No different industry altogether
    06-04-09 07:46 AM
    Luv you Diane - where do I send you MY starbucks card! I was stuck on this problem for days. Thanks!

-Ray

here's one thing to try --

Open "Options"
    click advanced options
    click "Default services"
    make sure that under "calendar (CICAL)", the account you use for your calendar is shown. I couldn't get sync to work until I found that this had "Facebook" instead of the email address I use for Outlook.

Hope this helps!

Diane
    06-05-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD