I want to listen to sirius on my phone i have the instructions to set it up...

Is it possible to listen to streaming sirius with the jawbone 2?
    I haven't bought the jawbone2 to yet i have platronics520...
    I would like to listen to music on my bluetooth but every post i look around says get xplayer, where can i find the xplayer download link? can anyone pm it to me? or is there somewhere i need to go to get it?

Any suggestions, just trying to get the most out of blackberry features and although i would only be able to hear music in one ear it would be a heck of a lot better then sitting in silence at work.....

Thanks alot guys....
    07-08-08 08:03 AM
    I use a blueant bluetooth headset, you need to go into settings and change it to bluetooth and jawbone may still not work. I will say this about Xplayer, I looked at it a few months ago and didn't see any improvement over default player. I recently installed 4.5 OS and even though it warns me about "high volume" it is poor with headset. Last night I decided to look at Xplayer again, volume is much better for music (and as I do-podcast) listening. Good luck with the jawbone issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 08:24 AM
    I have yet to buy any bluetooth except platronics520..I have OS4.5 where do I get the xplayer app?
    07-08-08 08:56 AM
    platronics520 doesn't fit in my ear right and I'm just looking for a bluetooth that can play streaming music? or mp3's? I know the phone comes with ear pieces but if I can't hear what people are asking me to do out of one ear then it could be a problem? thenks again.
    07-08-08 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD