Okay, so I got a replacement Blackberry, software upgrade and all. I even reformated the SD card.. and it still crashes. It's BRAND NEW. I don't understand. I feel that I've done everything there is to do.. I'm at work 2-11.. can somebody PIN me some suggestions? It's really annoying because I use my phone for work. :\ (24806939)
    04-01-09 04:15 PM
    Your profile says 8900 with ATT?

Does it boot? Have you tried it with the media card not installed?
    04-01-09 04:17 PM
    Your profile says 8900 with ATT?

Does it boot? Have you tried it with the media card not installed?
    Been trying to help via PIN because there's no computer available but the phone still reboots randomly. It's actually has an 8300 on ATT and told me the OS says 4.5.0.100...? Did a battery pull, formatted the sd card and still the same. I see there is an update for the 8300 so I suggested to upgrade the OS. I read that wifi may cause this....anyone else have a suggestion?
    04-01-09 07:52 PM
    Did you remove the media card when you updated the device?
    04-01-09 07:55 PM
    Did you remove the media card when you updated the device?
    I told her to remove the sd card and reboot but havent heard back yet. If the sd card was the issue formatting it should fix it right?
    04-01-09 08:11 PM
    I always leave my media card in my device during an OS update, this however has been an issue for certain people in the past, it's not a problem that you hear about all the time, like a bug or a glitch. The majority have no issues...
    04-01-09 08:20 PM
    I tried removing the SD card when rebooting, and that still doesn't work. It usually reboots when I try to send a picture, use the browser, make a phone call, or sometimes when I'm using BBM.

This is aggravating. PIN me if you have any more suggestions..
    04-02-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD