OMG, Hello fellow abusers. This OS is amazing. Just works so much more llike a little computer. The video recorder is excellent, and is a much needed upgrade. The streaming video is nice, not the best quality, but its great to have. The browser now uses the pointer like mouse situation rather than that annoying "thingamabob" before. This is great..... Any ideas on how i can get a better quality video from streaming? And who eles is with me with the OS, its great.... Now all i need is an 8GB memory card and im set.... good by iphone
    I downloaded and installed it. I'm with you that it has great features. The only problem that I had with it is that I noticed a considerable slowdown in my phone, even with all cookies cleared, etc. I don't keep a lot of "garbage" on my phone, but I never could get it to perform like I thought it should. It was always slow to respond to commands, like if it was lacking enough memory to work correctly. I wound up going back to my older version OS. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions??
    02-25-09 11:32 AM
    I had the same impression, that it had slowed the phone down a bit but after a couple of clean boots it was back to its fast self... I do love it too
    02-25-09 11:38 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD