Well this is entertaining.
    02-05-09 01:20 PM
    Well this is entertaining.
    I wasn't trying to make a joke. I understand its not a typical bug, but i have made it happen enough times to eliminate it being a one time occurrence.
    02-05-09 01:24 PM
    I know you weren't trying to make a joke. I really did go slam my car door a few times to try to duplicate this bug. No luck. In the meantime, I'd suggest the usual solution of doing a battery pull if you haven't already. Be sure to pull the battery while the phone is ON. Beyond that, what version of the OS are you using? Go to Options --> About. It should be the 3rd line.
    02-05-09 02:47 PM
    OK, so I believe we've established that the proper procedure is as follows:
    1) Walk out of the house, and SLAM the door in the process.
    2) Scream at your phone as loud as possible, all the way to the car
    3) Slam driver's door. Then reach over and slam passenger door. Then, for poops and giggles, slam the trunk and hood. It's for science!
    4) Yell at the phone some more.
    5) Reverse the entire process, and if your car's in a garage be sure to slam that door too.
    6) Repeat.
    7) If you REALLY want to freak the neighbors out, do all of this while wearing a pasta strainer on your head.

Enjoy. And be sure to let me know how that works out for you.

Now that's funny!! I actually laughed out loud. Thanks for the laugh. BTW ~ plastic or stainless pasta strainer? I will try this with my Curve and see what it does and how my neighbors react.

Seriously though, what a strange thing to have happen.
    02-05-09 10:02 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD