Having a problem when trying to sync blackberry with microsoft outlook. It makes it about 1/3 of the way through the part of the sync "Reading from Microsoft Outlook Calendar" and it stops with the following error message: Operation Terminated Unexpectedly. Anu ideas?
    12-22-09 11:55 PM
    I am having the same issue... then when I go to close Outlook to restart it gives me the error something like Application was closed unexpectedly using ....outlook.ost

I re-installed desktop manager and it still does not work. It has worked fine for 3 months now all of a sudden I am getting this...

If you find an answer please let me know here...
    03-17-10 06:08 PM
    Having a problem when trying to sync blackberry with microsoft outlook. It makes it about 1/3 of the way through the part of the sync "Reading from Microsoft Outlook Calendar" and it stops with the following error message: Operation Terminated Unexpectedly. Anu ideas?
    I reccoment this as a last resort. You may want to first try reinstalling BB desktop. I fhtis does not work, and you own the outlook software and it won't ruin your life completely, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling outlook onto your computer and then trying again.
    03-17-10 07:34 PM
    I ran through some older posts and came across issues being caused by Facebook app.. and sure enough the problems started when I updated the app. It changed the default calendar to an incorrect email account under default services.
    I removed this entry and reset Intellisync. It seems to have resolved the problem. Thanks for the reply though I do appreciate it.
    03-18-10 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD